Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Its fun, but it tries to do too much. thor and hulk adventures on the trash planet is really good, but the b plot about asgard I don't so much care about? I mean I like cate blanchett and all and shes good as the bad guy but maybe give her a motivation beyond just blow everything up? like maybe she could be more sneaky when she first gets back to asgard cause nobody remembers her and maybe she claims loki and thor kicked the bucket w/ odin and shes there to take over and make asgard great again.

idk. i guess its fine given the limitations of the format, but it sure seems like maybe this would be way better as a serial adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its enjoyable for sure tho and you should see it if you like thor and or comic book movies.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shaggar posted:

its enjoyable for sure tho and you should see it if you like thor and or comic book movies.

I guess I won't be seeing it then. Good bye.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
looks gay. monitor is on, btw btw

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Plutonis posted:

I guess I won't be seeing it then. Good bye.

you're missing out on a lot of quality entertainment

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
age of ultron was maybe the worst film i've ever seen

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

when she stopped thor's hammer with her bare hands in the trailer I was like 'holy poo poo kate blanchet is really powerful, this is insane' and the lotr flashbacks started playing in my head 'in place of a dark lord you shall have a queen' and i swear t ogod i heard the evil laugh

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I don't care about this movie. It's basically like an Anroid smartphone to me.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
why did taika waititi sully himself after making a movie about vampires???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimshua
Jun 11, 2017

there are three things im good at: counting and lists
my least fav taika movie but i really enjoyed it. top 5 of the mcu imo

• Locked thread