Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Welcome to the Trump Art Appreciation Thread. Not since Jesus Christ of Nazareth has there been a public figure so suited for depiction in the fine arts.

Post unsourced Trump Art of varying quality, and feel free to discuss, critique, or scroll past at maximum speed and :justpost:

My favorite pieces can be viewed below. Some of these are things I have stolen from these very forums, so if you are the artist, please let me know so you can get full internet credit for your accomplishment.

What feelings do these stir in the dark recesses of your heart?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

This post does not constitute and endorsement of the views expressed within.

Telephones has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Nov 7, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Untitled, Bert Roberge - 2017

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I will go to /pol/. Hold on.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU