Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now
Now I don't know about you but Christmas is right around the corner. My loved ones deserve a gift that is contemporaneous and also, heart warming. I think yours does too.

For this & other reasons I present to you to The Bradford Exchange where they have taken the guesswork out of heartfelt gifts for you: https://www.bradfordexchange.com

Here's a little number I'm eyeballing for my mother who we moved away from taking her grandchild with us: (for work):

Irony? No, love. ""The love in our family / flows strong and deep/, Leaving us memories to treasure and keep" Simple and elegant. Also, it says here it's a Museum-quality canvas print features the marvelous artwork of the Painter of Light™, introducing the Thomas Kinkade Welcome Home Wall Decor exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.

For my sister who has her OWN family, though, perhaps this:

It is called "Annabelle's Hugs" Lifelike Baby Monkey Doll By Ina Volprich to remind her that yes her children are humans but also little monkeys SOME of the time :)

What about you what are you buying at The Bradford exchange? Share,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A ghoulish gang of zombie bikers are cruisin' out of Zombietown and coming at you - dead on! Gear up to howl down the highway with The Riding Dead Biker Figurine Collection, the first-ever zombie and motorcycle figurine collection exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. Featuring zombie bikers on custom cadaverous choppers, your thrilling and bone-chilling figurine collection begins with Issue One, Dead Man Riding. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Skull Breaker, followed by Issue Three Road Rash. Issue Four, Break Neck and additional limited-edition zombie biker figurines, each a separate issue to follow.

https://www.bradfordexchange.com/products/908833_zombie-biker-figurine-collection.html

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Wow this does makes shopping easy!

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
No greater way to show everyone I'm in touch with my indigenous roots than this Great Spirit bride doll for 199.99!!!!!

Seriously, though, BE is the best monkey doll hookup:

I felt uncomfortable browsing the breathing doll section, but at least there weren't demo videos

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Also check out these awesome personalized camo rings!

Ordered this for the two nearest and dearest:

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

It's cool that da share zone has an online store now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Are you sure she deserves diamonesks

• Locked thread