Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I have never and will never read a book, so if someone makes a meme that references some kind of political theory, I likely won't understand it.

An example:

I have no idea what this is about. Post more memes like this, if you dare!

an actual dog has issued a correction as of 06:25 on Nov 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I've never read a book either. The anarchist on the right does not like organizations, but is interested in mutual association - the assertion the comic makes is that organizations and associations are the same thing.

The bread is a mystery still, but it adds a nice vaporwave aesthetic.

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011
The guy on the left

Telephones posted:

The bread is a mystery still, but it adds a nice vaporwave aesthetic.

The guy on the right is Stirner, the guy on the left is Kropotkin - author of The Conquest of Bread (aka "the bread book").

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who the gently caress is Noam Trotsky and why does everyone hate the guy?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

here's another meme I don't understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/HofstraYDS/status/931222895765975040

• Locked thread