Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/maggieserota/status/929563046091030529

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

This is our Harvey Weinstein

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
every time i strangle someone... and i mean EVERY time... there's always somebody that approaches me and talks about my early work being so 'spiritual' it's like, DUDE, do you even understand my inner demons???

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
all these kids doing the stupid naruto-run as i chase them down to stab them to death. i mean... really, what the hell?

-----

little munchkin
update: i'm actually over murder now. i think its lame to do

----------------

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I only use organic, free range knives sourced from a local blacksmith.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

as usual, the minute murder becomes popular goons turn against it.

google THIS

Dumping bodies in rivers has become too mainstream, so a lot of hipster murderers have started dumping their bodies in tributaries.

cda

by Hand Knit
Yeah, I guess I was into murder for a while, but then I grew out of it, you know? I mean, it's cool if you still like it. If you want any of my old stuff you can have it. I've got a spool of piano wire I don't know what to do with, I figure it should go to a good home.

----------------

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

google THIS posted:

Dumping bodies in rivers has become too mainstream, so a lot of hipster murderers have started dumping their bodies in tributaries.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
i was on the subway yesterday on my way to do a murder, and i overheard this douchey looking guy (wearing crocs) talking about how good he was a murder. it totally took the wind out of my sails... i just went home and watched airbud instead.

-----

• Locked thread