Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

SCENE
steam billows up from a vent and a trash fire warms some people nearby in the gritty urban alleyway

a young woman in a cornflower blue overcoat is spraying something onto a cold, grey wall

"oi, you there!" a cop, decked out in futuristic riot gear, shouts in a sort of working class english accent, "get over here!"

the woman runs off into the night, her can of spraypaint clattering to the ground

the cop makes to run after her, then thinks better of it. she's gone. he walks up to the wall, takes off his helmet, and scratches his head

the camera tracks around to show what she wrote

"HI :)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Beneath this mask there is a kinda relaxed, welcoming smile, Mr Creedy. And kinda relaxed, welcoming smiles... are bulletproof.,

ty manifisto

google THIS

Yeah, well that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I have a better one. How about I give you a hug...(hugs Agent Smith)...and you give me my gnome bong?

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Protestor being handcuffed: "Please! We didn't do anything!"

Smug cyber cop: "That's the point, lawbreaker."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
The General of the United States walks up to the podium

"My Fellow Americans as you know today marks the 20th anniversary of the great Arising, in these decades our power across the globe has grown unmatched and the enemies of freedom have been utterrly def- ."

feed cuts out, a young bearded man in a nondescript kitchen appears on screen

"ok so when I make grilled cheese I like to just do it normal style, with like uhh american cheese and white bread. Like not wonder bread I don't usually buy that, I think I heard it wasn't really even bread? I dunno I just get like the normal white bread that isn't wonder bread and put some butter on it..."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Chasterson posted:

"My Fellow Americans as you know today marks the 20th anniversary of the great Arising, in these decades our power across the globe has grown unmatched and the enemies of freedom have been utterrly def- ."

"ok so when I make grilled cheese I like to just do it normal style, with like uhh american cheese and white bread. Like not wonder bread I don't usually buy that, I think I heard it wasn't really even bread? I dunno I just get like the normal white bread that isn't wonder bread and put some butter on it..."

ty manifisto

Macnult

UWBW posted:

Protestor being handcuffed: "Please! We didn't do anything!"

Smug cyber cop: "That's the point, lawbreaker."

Twenty Four

*Walks down a dark alley, and makes a complicated secret knock on a nondescript unmarked door.*

"Do you have stairs in your house?" a voice from the other side says in a hushed tone.

"I am protected" I respond.

The door opens, and the guard lets me in.

"Welcome to byob, the secret underground chill club" he says.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Chasterson posted:

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Sweat was pouring down my forehead. My feet pounded against the pavement in time to the deafening music. I had been running for miles but I couldn’t risk a slower pace unless I wanted to be tagged by a police drone.
“You’ll find him in the mega-rave district but be careful, it’s probably one of the most un-chill sectors” The words rang in my ears like the endless pumping soundtrack as I shouldered my way through a group of ravers, resisting the urge to apologise and shuffle past gently.
I ducked into the toilet block I was looking for just in time to hear the foam siren outside: how could a noise be louder than this music? Soon, the streets would be engulfed in noxious foam and while some ravers madly smeared the foam from their eyes and mouths to gulp any precious air, others would suffocate or be trampled to death.
Inside, every toilet door was being hammered on by the next in line as I approached my stall. A huge raver stood with his back to me. His acid-green Mohawk shook and his facial piercings jingled as his giant grubby fists slammed into the door, leaving cracks in the wood.
“Um, excuse me sorry that’s my stall.”
The chill politeness was an assault on his senses and he staggered back away from the door in shock.
I entered the stall and closed the door softly behind me. Seeing my man sat waiting, I greeted him.
“Hey”
“Hi, how’s it going?”
“Yeah fine thanks, do you have the stuff?”
“Yeah... say something chill so I know you’re not a copper”
“Uhh, I like your bong, it’s pretty cool”
“Ok, and you know the password?”
“Just Post”
“Ok... here you go”
He handed me the holo-chip and I put it straight into my deck.
“I... it’s true, it’s all here!
Wednesday frog meme, all 420000 pages, all these threads... no politics... I thought it was a myth!”
“No dude, no myth. Anyway, what are you up to this afternoon? Do you wanna hit this salvia and have a grilled cheese?”

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I gather all the illegal chill tech i can gather and put myself into deep chill for 40,000 years.

In the 42th millenium
There is only chill

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
my weed is augmented

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Your copper wiring may reroute your fear of cats but I’ve got nerves of chill

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

sockingtonsworth

I’m just trying to chill like it’s 2068 baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

*Unchill Inspector* Apartment 268? Interesting. It's time for inspection. First off - your pictures...they're askew. Why is everything on your walls rotated?

*me* Trains sir, very unchill trains that rattle my house day and night. They shake the walls and nothing stays in place, is all.

*Unchill Inspector* Hmph...very well. And these colors? Who is responsible for the color palette in this apartment? Is that blue and purple?

*me* No sir, they're called Bruise and Asphyxiation - very unsettling right?

*Unchill Inspector* Strange. I do feel unsettled. It reminds me of something but what I can't recall. Moving on...is that...is that a cat in a hammock?

*me* Absolutely not, sir! That feline has been captured in a net trap and I am going to uh p-puh-puh OH FINE! I'VE CAUGHT THAT CAT AND I'M GONNA PET HIM, AND NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME! WANNA PETTE THAT CATTE!

*Chill Inspector* Wow. Extremely unchill. Congratulations - you've passed.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

• Locked thread