Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sean10mm posted:

So uh holy poo poo, Mexico :wtc:

"CBS manages to drown out gay slurs chants at Patriots-Raiders game in Mexico

Last year, the slur was heard on ESPN’s Monday Night Football telecast from Mexico."

http://awfulannouncing.com/cbs/cbs-manages-drown-gay-slurs-chants-patriots-raiders-game-mexico.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Racism at soccer matches is legendarily awful.

Like fans will throw bananas at african players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUCXEcj_pWU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

sean10mm posted:

So even if he turns into Aaron Rodgers, in terms of Super Bowls he's gonna probably end up... like Aaron Rodgers.

I will have you know Aaron Rodgers will will CPOTY, season MVP, and Super Bowl MVP next test :colbert:

Nov 6, 2002

All stadiums should make the players walk through the stands to get to the field. Although if this had actually been in Oakland he'd probably have been stabbed.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Naturally Selected posted:

At least they weren't trying to blind either Carr or Brady this time, unlike last year?

Yeah, last year they were doing that to Brock Osweiler.

I think that was Brock's best game too.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

All stadiums should make the players walk through the stands to get to the field. Although if this had actually been in Oakland Las Vegas he'd probably have been stabbed.

That needed an update.

Nov 6, 2002

They still play in in Oakland. If it happened in Vegas he'd have been handed about dozen of these by the time he made it to the field.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

sean10mm posted:

So uh holy poo poo, Mexico :wtc:

"CBS manages to drown out gay slurs chants at Patriots-Raiders game in Mexico

Last year, the slur was heard on ESPN’s Monday Night Football telecast from Mexico."

http://awfulannouncing.com/cbs/cbs-manages-drown-gay-slurs-chants-patriots-raiders-game-mexico.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Look at this puta. Gonna start complaining about the bags of piss next?

Mexico soccer fans have a rep for a reason

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

186 posted:

I will have you know Aaron Rodgers will will CPOTY, season MVP, and Super Bowl MVP next test :colbert:
Maybe if he gets traded.

I am salty that the Packers front office put together such a dog poo poo team around him. They've drafted mostly defense since like 2011, and have they shown ANY improvement AT ALL?! Not really, no. gently caress Capers, and Fat Mike probably should go too. He's somehow convinced he's the reason the Packers have had success under his tenure.

Put Rodgers on the Browns and they'd win 10 games. Seriously.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leon Einstein posted:

Maybe if he gets traded.

I am salty that the Packers front office put together such a dog poo poo team around him. They've drafted mostly defense since like 2011, and have they shown ANY improvement AT ALL?! Not really, no. gently caress Capers, and Fat Mike probably should go too. He's somehow convinced he's the reason the Packers have had success under his tenure.

Put Rodgers on the Browns and they'd win 10 games. Seriously.

The Jags will throw them a second for Rodgers.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Randaconda posted:

The Jags will throw them a second for Rodgers.

the jags would trade their next 3 drafts for rodgers and id still say no thank you

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

This is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Kalli posted:

Yeah, last year they were doing that to Brock Osweiler.

I think that was Brock's best game too.

Calling it now. Brock is actually blind or severely injured in one eye after that game which is why he is irredeemably poo poo.

• Locked thread