Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most interesting conference championship game
This poll is closed.
American Athletic 15 10.07%
Atlantic Coast 29 19.46%
Big 12 14 9.40%
Big Ten 38 25.50%
Conference USA 5 3.36%
Mid-American 4 2.68%
Mountain West 1 0.67%
Pacific-12 2 1.34%
Southeastern 41 27.52%
Total: 149 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dilber posted:

Yup. Once the shirt gets here, I'm going to grab some coffee and walk over to gameday. It's like 2 blocks from me.

poo poo man that's awesome, enjoy it :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent_Fresh
Aug 27, 2017

Seagulls took my sister.
They took her.

Dilber posted:

Yup. Once the shirt gets here, I'm going to grab some coffee and walk over to gameday. It's like 2 blocks from me.

Nice. I've had the chance to go to a couple Gamedays but I'm always just too drat lazy.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dilber posted:

bring a Sandwich Montoya sign

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Surprisingly and against sound logic, it looks like Terry Beckner Jr. is returning to Mizzou for his senior season

https://twitter.com/MizzouFootball/status/936700144279580672

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
drat Terry, this could all come tumbling down next year and more importantly you've had two season ending knee surgeries before this year. When you were really good which would have gotten you drafted fairly high. Get out now. Go get paid.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SEC 'ship needs more penalties.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
Shea Patterson was granted a waiver and has permission to talk to other schools about transferring, with Michigan the most likely destination if he does indeed transfer. Dude is hella talented and I don't blame him at all for looking at his options. Nor would I begrudge him for leaving.

Patteron's backup, Jordan Ta'amu, played very well after Patterson went down for the season at LSU. And the most important receivers (Metcalf, Lodge, Brown) are staying and they are bananas-level good. Aside from running back, the Rebels aren't really losing much on offense, so losing Patterson isn't as bad as it could be. He's still got a lot of work to do - he really struggled against good defenses, and he's got some happy feet / deep ball accuracy issues - but he's really talented and has TONS of potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

lol this hubris

to be fair considering the state of both of those programs, he's not wrong

though i think maryland will rebound and be decent again next year. rutgers though, lol

• Locked thread