Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
try google glasses, op

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

gonna try some suggestions tomorrow. hopefully this won't be the result

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

where we post we don't need eyes

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
tried out some of the suggestions. seem to have helped a lot!

:dance:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.

DrPossum posted:

where we post we don't need eyes

This quote actually originated from a WW2 battle by a snarky US colonel during the battle of El Guettar. Odd how it made its way to popular media.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

electronic yes

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QYMWwFJ4zA

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

23pt minimal font size crew represents

also have a different browser with default font size for broken pages where buttons are not clickable anymore

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
My eye doctor gave me a separate computer prescription that is weaker. She said it means your eyes don't have to focus as hard since the monitor is close to you.

And up your font sizes everywhere. Default font sizes are almost universally too small.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cis autodrag posted:

My eye doctor gave me a separate computer prescription that is weaker. She said it means your eyes don't have to focus as hard since the monitor is close to you.

And up your font sizes everywhere. Default font sizes are almost universally too small.

tiny monospaced fonts are the modern artificial lived live appreciation of self-flagellation that brogrammers think they respect whenever they see [or unlikely, read] stuff involving religious penitence during times more worthy of their OBVIOUSLY innate brilliance

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

nirvana samsara is accessible after escaping the suffering caused by a wreck of reason-induced regulatory laws!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
mark zuckerburg is watching you masturbate

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

mark zuckerburg is monetizing you masturbate

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
actually enjoying the up-scaled windows 7 ui. make unnecessary translucency great again

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
I recently got an iBook G3 (12in white, not toilet-seat) and did a factory restore on it and holy poo poo was Aqua blurry in the 10.0–10.1 days, while in Mac OS 9.2.2 everything was completed crisp and precise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Encrypted posted:

23pt minimal font size crew represents

also have a different browser with default font size for broken pages where buttons are not clickable anymore

woah

• Locked thread