Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wowzers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Yeah you know what this game earned those distinctions with this last quarter. Still definitely better than the NFL, just ask Donald Trump. :canada:

\/\/\/\/\/\/

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I think every Grey Cup should end with Calgary devastated so these past two years have been pretty good imo.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Hand Knit posted:

AARRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOS

cnut
May 3, 2016

:gizz:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
lmao Calgary losing back-to-back grey cups against eastern teams with losing records

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
dont kinkshame

Seriously though that was fun to watch. CFL delivers on intense fourth quarters.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The Eastern division is such a mess. Every team in the Eastern division was below 4/5 teams in the Western division in the Overall Standings yet they keep winning Grey Cups.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Congrats to Toronto's least favorite team

Even the wolfpack is more popular

gently caress

cnut
May 3, 2016

DariusLikewise posted:

lmao Calgary losing back-to-back grey cups against eastern teams with losing records

Toronto was 9-9 :colbert:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

MA-Horus posted:

Congrats to Toronto's least favorite team

Even the wolfpack is more popular

gently caress

For in game attendance maybe, but the Argos do WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better tv numbers than TFC. They get almost double the viewers locally. Noone actually gives a poo poo about TFC outside of the weirdos that go.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

For in game attendance maybe, but the Argos do WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better tv numbers than TFC. They get almost double the viewers locally. Noone actually gives a poo poo about TFC outside of the weirdos that go.

What are attendance numbers for Rock games?

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Who gives a poo poo WE GOT THE CUP, FUCKERS.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
Froze myself in the stands. Great game last night! There's something kind of touching about this new tradition of Alberta coming down to Ontario and having their hubris bite them in the rear end.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Still thinking about Bo Levi Mitchell throwing into double coverage in the endzone with 20 seconds left when a field goal gets the tie and how much how he must want that back. They should of just swung Messam out to that side and let him run it in.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Bombers could have won this if the D wasn't ripped to shreds.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

yeah but who actually gives a flying gently caress about north American soccer teams

like wooo you won the MLS cup that's great you're still loving awful (comparatively to other major league soccer) at a boring game

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Still absolutely twisted at how amazing last night’s game was. Gonna have memories of wildly fistpumping at 3 I’m the morning because of a sport I rarely watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

Bombers could have won this if the D wasn't ripped to shreds.

Barring any massive blow-ups the Bombers are set up for a good run next year. They should have 2 extra Canadians starting on the O and D lines next year(Neufield and Ekakitie) so they can finally get a real middle linebacker and maybe a top american wide receiver.

• Locked thread