Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lena Dunham
Sep 19, 2017

berth ell pup posted:

mayo (ideally duke's) mixed with ketchup (ideally hunt's) is good asf with fries

This stuff is tangier and makes a good dipping sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Lena Dunham posted:

This stuff is tangier and makes a good dipping sauce

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WING INTO THE MAYO. ITS MAYONESA AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE DIPPING ALONGSIDE WITH THE QUEEN HERSELF, LENA DUNHAM. I DIP EVERY WING AND I DIP EVERY WING HARD. MAKIN MOANING SOUNDS WHEN I DIP SOME HOT WINGS OR EVEN WHEN I GET MAYO ON MY SHIRT. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ATE A FULL TUB OF LIME FLAVORED MAYO. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY WEIGHT WATCHERS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN WEIGHT WATCHERS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TECHNIQUES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY STOMACH LESS HUNGRY BY EATING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIPE DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I SLEEP

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Honey Mustard or Garlic

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

ruddiger posted:

Honey Mustard or Garlic

Garlic Aioli is a pretty solid choice, yeah. Honey mustard is decent too but can be overpowering if made with garbo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Your loving dick is garbo, sunshine. How's about that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That May not be true I just hate the word garbo and you triggered me

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Barbecue sauce.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Big Beef City posted:

That May not be true I just hate the word garbo and you triggered me

How about “garbajje”??? With a long jj

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

This guy gets it. Nothing sucks worse than just getting some tangy sauce in a cup. I want my blue cheese dressing runny as gently caress with big blue loving chunks of cheese so that my hot wings or whatever get combo’d with the dankest cheese curds.

Thick and chunky bleak cheese dressing on a buffalo chicken cheesesteak is the realest, I mean the absolutely most real, S-Tier fatty food

• Locked thread