Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lauroon Kyanka

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
currently sucking on gramgrams nip nips (chocolate parfait)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the strawberry hard candy with the soft center

the soft center is really random, but hard candy + strawberry is a good combo

while the licorice allsorts looked pretty, their flavor was a distinct disappointment to young me

current me would appreciate them a lot more, I'm guessing

ty nesamdoom!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
baskin 👏robbins 👏ice cream 👏candy

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i must confess i've never eaten from an older ladie's purse

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lauroon Kyanka

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Nosfereefer posted:

i must confess i've never eaten from an older ladie's purse

i am sorry for your loss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
well the thing about older ladies is that they basically stay older than me, so theres no hurry i guess

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Manifisto posted:

the strawberry hard candy with the soft center

:yeah:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer posted:

well the thing about older ladies is that they basically stay older than me, so theres no hurry i guess

also im statistically going to die younger than those ladies on average

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
Goetze bullseye

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
dustcake w penny copper topping

City of Glompton

peppermint lint and dentyne gum (cinnamon)

vanisher

I started purse scavenging for snack packs of raisins and eventually worked my way up to cough drops and warm laughing cow cheese cubes.

vanisher

Thought I found the crown jewel, a loose Mento, but as I bit into it I realized the mistake I had made, for I had found a loose Efferdent.

Koishi Komeiji

Those pastel mints that look like little mouse pillows. They're almost candy, like half candy. At least they gently caress up your teeth :shrug:

Darkman Fanpage
found some kind of slippery latex balloon in a wrapper whilst rummaging through grandmama’s purse. didnt taste very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I found a warbler's original and it tasted like feathers

• Locked thread