Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That was a great segment. Gutting out the van, even taking off her belt to save a few ounces of weight. She really wanted that record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

That was a great segment. Gutting out the van, even taking off her belt to save a few ounces of weight. She really wanted that record.

They even ran a car in front to help with aerodynamics

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm really liking this season. This week's and last week's episodes felt like seasons 9-14 of Top Gear in terms of banter and fluidity.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Celebrity face off can go right the gently caress away. It takes too long and the 'celebs' are not even D listers.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

ded posted:

Celebrity face off can go right the gently caress away. It takes too long and the 'celebs' are not even D listers.

How dare you besmirch the good name of the Hoff

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

ded posted:

The guest was the only part of Top Gear that I ever fastforwarded through. Nothing has changed.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

ded posted:

Celebrity Brain crush probably soured them with their regular guests, give them Tim to return to form. Overall the 2nd season is better than the first.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If they get Gambon on all will be well. However what I really want to see is the Dame Judy Dench vs. Daniel Craig on the new track.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im waiting till the end of the season and then smoking a shitload of weed and taking a day to binge

i don't watch tv anymore. like at all.

never watched got
never watched bsg
never watched a shitload of stuff

watched breaking bad. made it to like 1/2 way through season 2 of better call saul before losing track and dropping it. and i like that show.

idk all i watch now is random news, rick and morty, and this.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Instead of celebrity face off they can just show 15 minutes of Hammond doing donuts and blowing out tires. It would be a better use of time and money.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

Instead of celebrity face off they can just show 15 minutes of Hammond doing donuts and blowing out tires. It would be a better use of time and money.

Wouldn't that just be half a donut followed by 14 minutes of the car upside down and on fire?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Wouldn't that just be half a donut followed by 14 minutes of the car upside down and on fire?

Nah, he's good at donuts (as seen in that one episode where he finds out that Morgan 3-wheeler can do infinite donuts). It's going in straight lines that he's not so good at.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

I was 100% expecting May’s FireLada to be a joke about Hammond’s driving, and they never really tied it back. The CL-415 drop was pretty loving awesome, though.

:black101:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Nah, he's good at donuts (as seen in that one episode where he finds out that Morgan 3-wheeler can do infinite donuts). It's going in straight lines that he's not so good at.

He is also not good at drifting.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUglfP2Nq2U

They had a whole trailer full of wheels to replace as he blew them out doing donuts every place they went.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUglfP2Nq2U

They had a whole trailer full of wheels to replace as he blew them out doing donuts every place they went.

relax francis it's a joke i've seen that episode

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I'd like to see James do another rallycross event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

"The Jaguar is having a smoke. Like a red native." Oh Jeremy, you card.

• Locked thread