Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
The shopkeepers in the key dungeons always spawn, and they spawn in a random room. He's always on the last floor in SOT, the floor before and the same floor as Sharzul in BOC, and also the last area in Port Valbery.

Also, Agent spoiling lore that goes over Yapo's head again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Are you guys gonna just grind to 50 so that you can get legendary drops before you tackle the final boss or is it not worth it?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I think its a rule that if you have to deny being "that guy" you actually are "that guy, or something like that.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

Are you guys gonna just grind to 50 so that you can get legendary drops before you tackle the final boss or is it not worth it?

Not worth it. You get a guaranteed legendary for doing the quest, the drops aren't worth worrying about.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
You guys made me start playing this again and uh, did the expansion change the leveling speed or something? I'm levelling up WAY FASTER.
Also Inquisitor is a real cool mastery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Sorry for the delays, I haven't forgotten about you guys. This has been a real busy time with RL poo poo, including such fun things as MRIs and ocular emergencies!

• Locked thread