Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Stiev Awt posted:

50 SOG for the jets :stare:

I'm annoyed they didn't score any on Anderson, but I'm not sure how hard they were trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kale posted:

So is it just how my fantasy stats are playing out or is Keith really mediocre this season. All he ever seems to get me are minuses and the odd assist. Like nothing else really. Also that game got blown open fast.

He's still the Hawks best d-man by a clear margin, but he's 34 and it's starting to show. He can no longer handle top lines consistently (although he can do it in stretches), and the Hawks have been trying to get him easier minutes by having Forsling take on other team's top lines (which he may not be quite ready for).

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

FBS posted:

I'm annoyed they didn't score any on Anderson, but I'm not sure how hard they were trying

Winnipeg never let score effects come into play, so I'd say it was Anderson not being poo poo.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Unrelated to anything:

Man, I wanna drive a Zamboni.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.

Shinjobi posted:

Unrelated to anything:

Man, I wanna drive a Zamboni.

Everyone wants to until it's their job.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
5-2 STARSZZZZ

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

lol sbisa

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

engelland takes a penalty, comes back and makes a dirty hit

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao strome broke his stick on a shot and the blade went into like, the upper deck

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Just assume I posted the Dallas Stars Pantara theme right here.:smug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress IT GONNA DO IT ANYWAY