Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

how do you even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

(I told you arcade monitors are hard to come by)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if any of you wouldnt accept the tardis arcade into your house i dont want to post with you

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

if any of you wouldnt accept the tardis arcade into your house i dont want to post with you

it probably has higher production value and greater overall entertainment potential than your typical episode of dr. who, so why not

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Goodnight Coily. Goodnight Galaga. Goodnight Sam. Goodnight Space Invaders UFO. Goodnight Ms. Pac-Man. Goodnight Mike Tyson. Goodnight Space Invaders Monster. Goodnight Raiden. Goodnight Link. Goodnight Batman. Goodnight M. Bison. Goodnight Iron Man. Goodnight Toad. Goodnight Pac-Man. Goodnight Q*Bert. Goodnight Ryu. Goodnight Donkey Kong. Goodnight Mario. Goodnight Luma. Goodnight Yoshi. Goodnight Man with Gun.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

owl milk posted:

Goodnight Coily. Goodnight Galaga. Goodnight Sam. Goodnight Space Invaders UFO. Goodnight Ms. Pac-Man. Goodnight Mike Tyson. Goodnight Space Invaders Monster. Goodnight Raiden. Goodnight Link. Goodnight Batman. Goodnight M. Bison. Goodnight Iron Man. Goodnight Toad. Goodnight Pac-Man. Goodnight Q*Bert. Goodnight Ryu. Goodnight Donkey Kong. Goodnight Mario. Goodnight Luma. Goodnight Yoshi. Goodnight Man with Gun.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

owl milk posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This one is boss.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

I could see putting that one in a kid's room or something.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461917284/play-atari-pong-in-your-coffee-table

I got to play this at FPF and it was actually a lot of fun.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

This one is boss.

That person had it on ebay for $700

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

woah, how'd this guy shrink the xbox this much?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

That person had it on ebay for $700

Lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

not sure what to make of it but i like what i'm seeing.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

owl milk posted:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

owl milk posted:

golden post

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not quoting that guy cause that's very clearly Bald Bull and not Mike Tyson.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Cobalt Viper posted:

Not quoting that guy cause that's very clearly Bald Bull and not Mike Tyson.

Thank you, I knew something was off since Yobgoblin liked the post.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hell, i would also say the dictator instead of m bison.. just to be safe

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
No mame cabinet can ever replicate the arcade experience of Lucky & Wild :(

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
DIY cabinet guidebook

1) min. dimensions 15m x 15m x 15m wedged into a room diagonally for maximum floor coverage + wife salt
2) aposematism

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

This one is boss.

you have to climb inside of it and play it from inside like those japanese coin banks where the cat paw comes out and steals the coin

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

owl milk posted:

Thank you, I knew something was off since Yobgoblin liked the post.

Lol

Joe Chill
Mar 21, 2013

"What's this dance called?"

"'Radioactive Flesh.' It's the latest - and the last!"

I.N.R.I posted:

DIY cabinet guidebook

1) min. dimensions 15m x 15m x 15m wedged into a room diagonally for maximum floor coverage + wife salt
2) aposematism

3) Dump a bag of Smarties on the control panel.

Who wants to buy a Coca-Cola machine?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

you have to climb inside of it and play it from inside like those japanese coin banks where the cat paw comes out and steals the coin

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

DIY cabinet guidebook

2) aposematism

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a mame cabinet taking up 30% of the floor space in a living room, covered in sonic art is basically us taking natural selections role of saying "do not touch this creature"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

sector_corrector posted:

a mame cabinet taking up 30% of the floor space in a living room, covered in sonic art is basically us taking natural selections role of saying "do not touch this creature"

actually

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Joe Chill posted:

That is actually pretty good. Would probably gently caress up your neck after a while though.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

DIY cabinet guidebook

2) aposematism

lmao

Joe Chill posted:

3) Dump a bag of Smarties on the control panel.

That looks like it belongs in Doobie's Dog House

it would be funny if the guy who made it only had one game on it and it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33Xo1hE9XE

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I like how he's playing the Japanese version of Pepsiman. There was probably some minor glitch in they fixed in the western release lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I like how he's playing the Japanese version of Pepsiman. There was probably some minor glitch in they fixed in the western release lol

There was no western release, it’s a JP-only game

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Gigante posted:

oh haha, I am surprised it was not the opposite

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

huh I bought a bootleg copy from the Bird & Flower Market in China as a kid and didn't remember it being Japanese , now I know

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

huh I bought a bootleg copy from the Bird & Flower Market in China as a kid and didn't remember it being Japanese , now I know

It has those FMV sequences with the American dude watching TV so it doesn’t especially feel japanese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pablo Gigante posted:

It has those FMV sequences with the American dude watching TV so it doesn’t especially feel japanese

yeah but hes a barely coherent steryotype its great

• Locked thread