Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cubone posted:

:^)

e: y'all need to love yourselves, I can't help you with that

Out of context this is a perfectly reasonable louis ck post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I like you, cubone. Youre one of the good ones.

And by that i mean pokemon, not overly vain sodomites

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Like its hard to quantify this kind of poo poo but how many careers never got off the ground because they had too much self respect to deal with luis ck's bullshit? I mean this poo poo wasnt secret.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

don't doxx me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Kinda makes u wonder how long he's been holding it in. Like, did he just give up after 5 months of ITT threads and go "whelp, i think the thread about louis ck jacking off in front of women is the closest i am gonna get to brag about trolling for mangina on grindr, better post here"

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I posted seven screenshots of people saying "hi" and one guy talking about his Star Trek collection to defend a point I was making about how people are polite about their come-ons, even on hook-up apps. these screenshots contained incidental compliments, because that is what people do on hook-up apps.

if you believe this was an insidious months long plot to make people think I'm attractive, you are right, and there is nothing you can do to stop me, fool.
the seed of people thinking I might be handsome because about half of the horny men I talk to on a hook-up app might have said so one time is now in all of your minds and it will grow into a mighty tree of respect and reverence that will propel me into the highest echelons of the forums order.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
my usual line for picking up babes is asking if i can fix their ethernet cables, or for their niteflirt ignore line.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Cubone posted:

if you believe this was an insidious months long plot to make people think I'm attractive, you are right, and there is nothing you can do to stop me, fool.

Well now you have to show us how hot you think you are since you've been talking about it so much.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

solar energy panel posted:

Well now you have to show us how hot you think you are since you've been talking about it so much.

no that would ruin my plot because I'm not actually hot.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Cubone posted:

no that would ruin my plot because I'm not actually hot.

I'll be the judge of that. I'm a casting director, you can take my judgement to the bank. Please send your headshot, resume, and size card to smythe@somethingawful.com

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Smythe posted:

I'll be the judge of that. I'm a casting director, you can take my judgement to the bank. Please send your headshot and resume to smythe@somethingawful.com

Don't fall for this op he just brings you to a couch in an alley and expects you to blow him, there's not even a camera

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Blue Train posted:

Don't fall for this op he just brings you to a couch in an alley and expects you to blow him, there's not even a camera

Please update you quote I added size card to be extra creepy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
But please keep in mind Cubone of you aren't a size 0 with huge knockers dont even bother submitting for this role. Break a leg!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cubone made his point about jacking your penis very effectively we should all be proud of him

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

cubone made his point about jacking your penis very effectively we should all be proud of him

That all depends on how hot he really s or isn't.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Luckily for me, I am extremely hot, and so my narcissistic retard screeching is justified

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

DogonCrook posted:

Like its hard to quantify this kind of poo poo but how many careers never got off the ground because they had too much self respect to deal with luis ck's bullshit? I mean this poo poo wasnt secret.

He wasn't really very famous yet when this poo poo happened. People act like it was comedy legend Louis CK doing this, not comedy writer Louis CK.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cubone posted:

I posted seven screenshots of people saying "hi" and one guy talking about his Star Trek collection to defend a point I was making about how people are polite about their come-ons, even on hook-up apps. these screenshots contained incidental compliments, because that is what people do on hook-up apps.

the seed of people thinking I might be handsome because about half of the horny men I talk to on a hook-up app might have said so one time is now in all of your minds and it will grow into a mighty tree of respect and reverence that will propel me into the highest echelons of the forums order.

Oh.

Well, im fat and bald.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
What he was when he did this poo poo:
- a guest star on a pilot (she was in the pilot)
- writer and producer on the Chris Rock show (she was in production, so he was literally her boss?)
- managed by an agent who represents apparently literally all famous comedians (they were not)

He had already written for Conan, Letterman, and Chris Rock, written and directed Pootie Tang, done a Comedy Central Presents special and an HBO special, and he was a 4-time Emmy nominee. He wasn't mainstream famous since he was mostly behind the scenes, but he was obviously a big deal in comedy circles, especially compared to the women he targeted who had zero comparable credits.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
all he has to do is become a republican

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Sinteres posted:

He wasn't really very famous yet when this poo poo happened. People act like it was comedy legend Louis CK doing this, not comedy writer Louis CK.

Right so then he gets famous and people hear the rumours that had been reported and think no i wont debase myself for this fat peice of poo poo so they dont even try. Like i said i dont know how you quantify it or if it happened even once. But thats not the point, broke brained sacks of poo poo willing to embarrass themselves for a laugh are a dime a dozen comedy didnt need him, but who knows what we lost.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I mean, how many people on the street could have told you who Weinstein was before the scandal? Not many, I’d wager. But in that world he was immensely powerful.

Not putting C.K. on that level, other than to say that he was powerful and influential before he was famous like what Anne said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Kuato posted:

He’s going to die eventually, just like all of us. He, and the rest of us, are boned.

I’ll be glad... as long as I take you with me!!!! loving Kuato rear end in a top hat polluting this earth! You WILL be destroyed! By ME! I can’t take your goddamn attitude anymore!

• Locked thread