Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

If I got circumcised it'd be huge circumcision :)

Post pics if you do

want to see that freshly husked foreskin lying there like some fleshy orange peels, or maybe a very thick undercooked onion ring

with the dick to the side, bloody and majestic, free from the boundaries of skin

actually since it's nearly christmas you should just flay your dick all the way to the base and pull the rugged hairy flesh of your pubes all the way up to the glans, sew it up, and then bam: big christmas cock tree

it's what jesus would have wanted imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Post pics if you do

want to see that freshly husked foreskin lying there like some fleshy orange peels, or maybe a very thick undercooked onion ring

with the dick to the side, bloody and majestic, free from the boundaries of skin

actually since it's nearly christmas you should just flay your dick all the way to the base and pull the rugged hairy flesh of your pubes all the way up to the glans, sew it up, and then bam: big christmas cock tree

it's what jesus would have wanted imo

mods please ban this person and delete this post

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

also known as "kosher pork rinds," schmaltz-fried foreskins are a traditional jewish delicacy

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Yinlock posted:

im circumcised and it made my posting bad and my brain lovely
Thank you for your contributions to the Silent Hill wiki :patriot:

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Peanut President posted:

mods please ban this person and delete this post

Yeah sorry I guess that was kind of gross

In my defence I'd just woken up from a nightmare when I wrote that post

and pube dick from tight circumcisions is definitely a thing, though I admit they have very little resemblance to christmas trees, and jesus probably doesn't appreciate them all that much

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a big loss for Big Circumcision

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/943445950550413313

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Yeah sorry I guess that was kind of gross

In my defence I'd just woken up from a nightmare when I wrote that post

and pube dick from tight circumcisions is definitely a thing, though I admit they have very little resemblance to christmas trees, and jesus probably doesn't appreciate them all that much

more like a pedipalp of some monstrous spider :spiderguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

more like a pedipalp of some monstrous spider :spiderguy:

Yeah I suppose it would be more like a combination of this and this, but more fleshy and with less legs and eyes; to really complete the effect you'd need to get one of those extreme body mod things that splits the head down the middle, though unlike a split tongue you won't be able to move each half independently sadly

Also I think they're called Chelicerae, pedipalps are the tiny legs closest to the mouth, not the bulbous jaw things

• Locked thread