Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i shall order chinese food tonight, in order to give material support to the enemies of christmas (the chinese [the communists])

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

We should declare total war on Christmas

Every Christmas Pageant an abbatoir, every mall Santa a pyre

Santa's Workshop will only be known by the skull mound

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

i'm glad obama found santa and killed him in pakistan

Good!

May Jesus Christ reign supreme on Earth.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Xand_Man posted:

We should declare total war on Christmas

Every Christmas Pageant an abbatoir, every mall Santa a pyre

Santa's Workshop will only be known by the skull mound

Mankind will never be free until the last elf dies on a bonfire made from the last christmas tree.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Spending Christmas at home with my loving family, sharing stories and drinking cocoa to own the Libs.

i will destroy you

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Mankind will never be free until the last elf dies on a bonfire made from the last christmas tree.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Frijolero posted:

Spending Christmas at home with my loving family, sharing stories and drinking cocoa to own the Libs.

Real Christmas Warriors spend the day alone, going to every starbucks saying their name is "Merry Christmas, the day upon which our lord and savior Jesus Christ was born"

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

i will destroy you

Merry Christmas to you! God bless us, everyone! :love::pray:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

MizPiz posted:

Real Christmas Warriors spend the day alone, going to every starbucks saying their name is "Merry Christmas, the day upon which our lord and savior Jesus Christ was born"

if you're really good at this you get picked to join a special ops strike team where you drive around town and scream "MERRY CHRISTMAS" out your truck window at anyone you think doesn't pass the paper bag test

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Happy Holidays binch

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

Happy Holidays binch

:smugissar:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
th tanenbaum of liberty must be refreshed once a year :black101:

Witters
Jan 14, 2008

If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done.
Merry X'ed-out-Christ-mas

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://youtu.be/DhwQw5kgDq0

Rhukatah
Feb 26, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

It's officially starting now, it's time for me to do what the cowards in the liberal media never will.

Happy Holidays

What you think you're Cromwell?

Yinlock posted:

dearest elizabeth

Why you writing letters to her?

:thunk:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

6. Roll again, use 2 results.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

know this prophet by his foul and wretched works

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The lost Chick tract.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOg7aPNLLG0

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Whats up with all the stories about Santa and how tough a job it is? He was originally just a spirit that delivered presents or coal once a year, that was it. We built up a whole mythos about him just recently, fetishizing how hard a worker he is.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Rankin-Bass Santa Claus is Coming To Town is canon

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
The war on Christmas won't be truly over until next year when Trump brings Black Pete to the whitehouse.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Christmas is the illegal occupier of the Thanksgiving Territories.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
when you think about it, a war on christmas was inevitable as christmas continued to annex more and more holidays after it first took over thanksgiving

there will be no peace on earth in our time

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
People goin on about oreilly "declaring" the WoC, buddy let me tell you a story

I grew up going to a southern baptist church in the 80s, it was a big enough church that they held a bible lesson Sesame Street every week while adults were at the service. one of the recurring skits was a magician who would try to do tricks by waving a wand and saying "i can do it alone", but the trick always failed. Then someone would come out and try it saying "I can do it with Jesus" and the trick would work.

So in December they did the magician skit wher he tried to make christmas happen, but it came out as X-mas, and then the Christian made it turn into Christmas

so stop blaming oreilly, he just rode the wave

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gazpacho posted:

I grew up going to a southern baptist church in the 80s, it was a big enough church that they held a bible lesson Sesame Street every week while adults were at the service. one of the recurring skits was a magician who would try to do tricks by waving a wand and saying "i can do it alone", but the trick always failed. Then someone would come out and try it saying "I can do it with Jesus" and the trick would work.

So in December they did the magician skit wher he tried to make christmas happen, but it came out as X-mas, and then the Christian made it turn into Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufa-d4gfIzk&t=122s

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gringostar posted:

when you think about it, a war on christmas was inevitable as christmas continued to annex more and more holidays after it first took over thanksgiving

there will be no peace on earth in our time

The only reason Christmas hasn’t branched our into October is because we don’t have room for Halloween AND Christmas decorations on our lawn. But I’ll tell you, there’s at least a dozen houses near me that have a fat loving Santa up and ready to go November 1st

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

good gently caress christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Nastier Nate posted:

The only reason Christmas hasn’t branched our into October is because we don’t have room for Halloween AND Christmas decorations on our lawn. But I’ll tell you, there’s at least a dozen houses near me that have a fat loving Santa up and ready to go November 1st

disney already did a christmas invasion of holloween like 15 years ago

• Locked thread