Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Your glory walks hand in hand with your doom!"
-my highschool guidance counselor

"You can't handle the truth!"
-my therapist after a few sessions

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"
-my wife, when I asked her to marry me

"A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*"
-the clerk at the customer service desk when I asked if I could return something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

- my dad, when serving a selection of hot to extremely-hot sauces in identical unmarked bowls

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

my brother calling me when I'm out checking every RedBox in the city for a copy of Cube 2: Hypercube

Plebian Parasite

Luke, I am your father.

-My dad, to my brother, Luke.

FluffieDuckie

Plebian Parasite posted:

Luke, I am your father.

-My dad, to my brother, Luke.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

what's in the box? what's in the loving box??

-me, excitedly, to mime

funmanguy

What time is it?
"We're going to need a bigger boat."

-me realising i made way too much gravy for thanksgiving.

by R. Guyovich
"It's just a giant pile of fucken cunts"

https://www.somethingawful.com

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus!"

- A crazy yelling curbside evangelist.

"That's just like, your opinion, man."

- Me, in response.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus!"

- A crazy yelling curbside evangelist.

"That's just like, your opinion, man."

- Me, in response.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

funmanguy posted:

"We're going to need a bigger boat."

-me realising i made way too much gravy for thanksgiving.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
”Say hello to my little friend”
-When I brought a puppy back from the rescue shelter

Koishi Komeiji

"You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!"
-A cop pleading with me to end my one man protest against Burger King for raising the price of the whopper by 50 cents.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"I'm not even supposed to be here today"
-My second cousin's boyfriend 3 hours into my first cousin's wedding rehearsal that was going very poorly

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing."
-My driver's ed instructor before we headed out onto the road

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."
-My 4th Grade teacher, to my parents on Parent Teacher night regarding my elementary school

"Want to know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not one bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says: 'Why so serious?' He comes at me with the knife - 'Why so serious?!' He sticks the blade in my mouth. 'Let's put a smile on that face!' And why so serious?"
-my high school cafeteria lunch lady

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"
-Frustrated director of a Thor fan film I'm acting in, in response to me loving up a line

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

-me, excitedly, to mime

Haha

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"I'm sick and tired of these motherfucking snakes, on this mother loving plane"
-my friend Nate in 2006, remember when that was like the zeitgeist for a hot minute?

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"Hey, I'm walking here"
-me, showing my friends the hiking route I have planned on a map

"Great shot kid, that was one in a million"
-me, encouraging my nephew's photography hobby

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Manifisto posted:

-me, excitedly, to mime

lol

Drink-Mix Man

"Coffee is for Closers."
-Me, indicating which of the beverages I'm holding is for my co-worker Jeff Closers

Duckbox

"Life finds a way." -- Me explaining why we have to wash the shower curtain with bleach.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Duckbox posted:

"Life finds a way." -- Me explaining why we have to wash the shower curtain with bleach.

Twenty Four

"Welcome to Earth!"

- Me angrily yelling at my monitor as I watch live footage of astronauts returning from the international space station. For some reason there is a used parachute trailing behind me.

Koishi Komeiji

"Here. If you have a milkshake.[pauses]. And I have a milkshake. And if I have a straw... My straw reaches acrooooooooooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!"

- Me showing off my extra long novelty twisty straw and explaining how I drank my friends milkshake from across the room.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
”You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.”
- my boss explaining the workplace pension scheme

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?"

-My cat, to me, when I was tripping balls

Drink-Mix Man

"My God. It's full of stars!"
-me noticing a disproportionate amount of star shaped marshmallows in my Lucky Charms

canyoneer

"Mrs Robinson, you're trying to seduce me"
-me singing along misremembered lyrics to Simon and Garfunkel's Mrs Robinson on the radio

canyoneer

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die"
- a doctor telling our middle school band teacher that he has pancreatic cancer :(

Koishi Komeiji

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that poo poo for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your rear end. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his rear end. But I saw some poo poo this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous rear end in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that poo poo ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

-Me robbing Ringo Starr's house while I explain to him about how I'm trying real hard to go straight.

Twenty Four

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"My God. It's full of stars!"
-me noticing a disproportionate amount of star shaped marshmallows in my Lucky Charms

funmanguy

What time is it?
"Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that."

-me explaining to an ex-gf that I can't run away with her because I need to go beat the nazis and win WW2.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

canyoneer posted:

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die"
- a doctor telling our middle school band teacher that he has pancreatic cancer :(

:(

Android Blues

Manifisto posted:

-me, excitedly, to mime

Robot Made of Meat

I had mine removed in an operating room . . . under anesthetic. But to have it bitten off in a Buick!

A friend from Europe, discussing the state of American health care.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel

My neurotic sister over and over again when we took a tour of a spinning wheel factory for her 16th birthday

----------------

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

"Oh, please, monsieur. It is a little game we play. They put it on the bill, I tear up the bill. It is very convenient."

- my uncle Bill, is his yearly phone call from debtor's prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
”Ah, I see you have the machine that goes BING!
-my doctor to the nurse wheeling in a piece of medical equipment just before a major operation

• Locked thread