Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Everyone, great job on the worldwide Christmas larp three days ago!

I swear, I was going to break character and burst out laughing when the person playing "mom" said to "hang up the stockings on the mantel for baby Jesus," but I kept my composure and even gained a few levels to boot.

Feel free to share your own entertaining stories from the event or give suggestions to the staff for next year.

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Dec 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

Update: I'm being told that lighting Santa on fire was not supposed to be part of the narrative and will mess with the plot of next year's event. Are people in favor of removing that from the canon?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
OMG WHO KNEW A GRAVY BOAT COULD BE USED AS A RANGED WEAPON HAHAHAHA

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

blaise rascal

Splatmaster posted:

OMG WHO KNEW A GRAVY BOAT COULD BE USED AS A RANGED WEAPON HAHAHAHA
Oh yeah that "dinner" fight was so awesome. Greg in his performance as "racist uncle" knocked it out of the park, as usual.

Personally I think my favorite part was when "dad" drove up in a brand new sports car with a giant red bow on it to give to "mom." That just did such a great job of portraying The Family as a bunch of money-obsessed insane people. Every year their excesses get more and more ridiculous and I can't wait to see how the staff tops this next year.

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 28, 2017

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I suggested that we introduce cosplay into our annual Christmas LARP, and my family was like "Why? We're a nudist family and besides, that anime stuff is kind of...weird."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread