Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
we're saturday night losers now

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Still recovering from flu over here.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

Still recovering from flu over here.

I'm still old and relatively uninterested in participating in society as a whole.
Do you guys ever flip your sleep schedule over to avoid seeing anyone because your misanthropy has grown to
a white hot hate for all that lives. just curious thanks.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

I'm still old and relatively uninterested in participating in society as a whole.
Do you guys ever flip your sleep schedule over to avoid seeing anyone because your misanthropy has grown to

I would but I gotta work

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
My wife and I are watching Black Mirror while our sons burn out their last bit of energy.

I miss being a single person going out to bars/clubs every weekend

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Just get drunk at home

freezepops
Aug 21, 2007
witty title not included
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

Just got drunk at home alone

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

Autistic and I work night shift anyway. It suits me. Less traffic, differential pay, I spend time with other weirdos, and it really helps my latent vampirism come out in force.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Blue Train posted:

Just get drunk at home

Wait it's a option not to do that?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm watching black mirror and thinkin I might make some sausages

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

mind the walrus posted:

Autistic and I work night shift anyway. It suits me. Less traffic, differential pay, I spend time with other weirdos, and it really helps my latent vampirism come out in force.

Night shift is rough all around, I just ended a 3-year night shift gig. I couldn't take it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Just get drunk at home

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wicker Man posted:

Night shift is rough all around, I just ended a 3-year night shift gig. I couldn't take it.
Yeah it isn't for everyone. The hardest part isn't staying up all night--although that can be hard--it's having to constantly flip your sleep schedule when you're not working. The human body was not designed for that. That's why I take long-rear end shifts back-to-back-to-back so I can at least keep consistent if I have to live like a spooky ghost.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah it isn't for everyone. The hardest part isn't staying up all night--although that can be hard--it's having to constantly flip your sleep schedule when you're not working. The human body was not designed for that. That's why I take long-rear end shifts back-to-back-to-back so I can at least keep consistent if I have to live like a spooky ghost.

night shift is a good movie

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

Hector Beerlioz posted:

im drinking a yuengling and watching the life aquatic i havent seen it in like 13 years its alright

The life aquatic ftmfw, OP

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I'm gonna volunteer at the canned food drive the local nazi youth have put together to help those in need.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I'm gonna volunteer at the canned food drive the local nazi youth have put together to help those in need.

kill the nazis and feed them to the poor

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you do that the poor will just gain their Nazi powers

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

If you do that the poor will just gain their Nazi powers

that didn't happen to the Russians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU