Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

AEMINAL posted:

I have a vague memory of having a foam adventure related nightmare last night :gonk:

This is the dream right now. That was real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

These are not the type of people who magically turn into stable humans when they're in their 30s, these are the type that start to eat their hair and recede into a fictional world where they are a reincarnated character from Xenogears
well yes but are they happy doing so? if yes that would contrast with the numerous mentally ill unhappy goons

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Aesop Poprock posted:

These are not the type of people who magically turn into stable humans when they're in their 30s, these are the type that start to eat their hair and recede into a fictional world where they are a reincarnated character from Xenogears

Really want to know how In Jail are these fuckups are now

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

thuly posted:

they got arrested by teh internetz police becauze their foam adventure was~ 2 sexxah~:iamafag::ohdear:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

thuly posted:

They now live their lives on 4chan and reddit endlessly vomiting memes like some sort of computer created zombie.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think that was what they said after the outcry over them using the crippled spots, but why does a deaf person need to park close to the store? It's still bullshit even if they were legally within their rights to do so.

since when is it a faux pas for retards to use a handicap spot

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Aesop Poprock posted:

They probably are living happily ever after in the Final Fantasy VII house.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

a hole-y ghost posted:

they got arrested by teh internetz police becauze their foam adventure was~ 2 sexxah~:iamafag::ohdear:

I heard this, in my mind

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
same and i am not happy about it

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
wow these people can legally drive a car.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
The internet was a mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU