Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

For a second, given the sound effect, i thought MJ had kicked the door open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

This is "how do i shot web?" level of competence :allears:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man he is so thin skinned about that little comic.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

My prediction, he gets cold feet or backs out for other reasons and they realize that they can just hire some rando and license Spidery-Sam for the show. Cut to Spidey vandalizing a TV shop for daring to tune in on its display screens :arghfist::spidey:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

This is another story where I'm genuinely curious where it's supposed to be going. There doesn't seem to be any real villain aside from Pete's remarkably fragile ego, so unless the idea is that we watch him getting over being such a bitch baby, I don't know where this story is headed.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

"Spider-Man harasses a random passerby because he doesn't know where the plot is, also he smells so bad that she notices it while he's ten-twenty feet away" has convinced me that we are actually reading the strip Jonah's snotty nephew wrote to smear him.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm dying. This Punisher arc has killed me

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

"Is killing people. . . Bad?!"

This is so lame! :lol:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He's going to rebrand from The Punisher to The Admonisher.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the pinkerton edits were a more coherent story.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

:frog:

I thought the whole point of the punisher is that he's a vigilante, knows he's on the wrong side of the law, and is fine with it, because extrajudicial justice is the only justice some people will ever get. Sorry lady, but you're covering for someone who...

What has he done again?

Volmarias fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 27, 2024

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

God, it's hilarious.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
In a very different kind of story, the self-righteous vigilante saying "That's the downside of being a vigilante. You end up becoming the thing you hate the most." would be a telling moment of self reflection.

glad the KBC guy can tell righ toff the bat Spidey can't act

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If they made a show based on the true stories of NSM’s adventures he’d be an even bigger laughing stock than he is with Spidery-Sam

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

:fireman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Was thinking of sticking Frankencastle in there but its already so perfect.