Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Snopes doesn't even have an article about this one, did you make it yoursel?

i wish i was that funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

belt posted:

I was watching a US soccer friendly at a bar like a month ago and when the national anthem started playing almost everyone in the bar took their hats off and stood up for it.

It was the weirdest creepiest loving thing I've ever seen. I didn't figure out if they looked at me angrily because I didn't stand up or because I was laughing at them.

I went to a Mariners game last August. I was in line for beer when the anthem started playing. No one around me took off their hat and stopped and faced the nearest flag. In the Midwest, you'd be crucified for that. lol

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

all countries have their own serious problems .. they dont fix themselves. people who live in america have plenty to be proud of either way. personally i believe that the way that people think the world is really just reflects whats in their own hearts

that doesnt sound very smart

in fact, it sounds downright dumb!!!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
america SUX

• Locked thread