Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Man, I just spotted that this LP existed. It's been a good ride so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

So I'm still catching up on this thread (which, like the Wrexham one, is fantastic), but I've got to October 2018 and I see this habeasdorkus-gets-lazy-in-Autumn thing is thread canon:

bessantj posted:

Will we ever know the fate of San Marino? :ohdear:

Eric the Mauve posted:

It's because he's a baseball fan (and worse yet, a Red Sox fan) and the playoffs have been going on. :rolleye:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I do plan on returning from hiatus, I just keep getting wrapped up in other things like building fuckstupid palace boats in Grey Hunter's LPs.

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

I do plan on returning from hiatus, I just keep getting wrapped up in other things like building fuckstupid palace boats in Grey Hunter's LPs.

When San Marino become megabastards, will their eventual PMC get a palace boat?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Dreamsicle posted:

When San Marino become megabastards, will their eventual PMC get a palace boat?

San Marino is landlocked so they'll need to hire people to drag the boat along. The under 23's would probably do nicely though

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Stay tuned for more about Scott Brown's innovative and controversial training methods after this word from our sponsors

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Testekill posted:

San Marino is landlocked so they'll need to hire people to drag the boat along. The under 23's would probably do nicely though

just make them dig a lake

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
san marino scored a goal at home against i think Kazakhstan

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

habeasdorkus posted:

It's happening!

Also, I have so many things to tell you once I get off my rear end.

Posted eight months ago. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Eric the Mauve posted:

Posted eight months ago. :sigh:

I blame ownership