Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Harakiri Potter posted:

I was sitting at a lunch counter at a deli when this fat security guard couldn't get his Sriracha bottle unclogged. I'd never seen a bottle of it at the diner. The dude brought it in himself. He shook it and shook it, slammed it on the counter, called it a name and then squeezed it with both of his fists with the nozzle pointed down the counter towards people and shot it all over the place. He must have hit 5 people. He started giving out his business card to everyone who got hit with the poo poo, then had his meal put in a go container and hauled rear end.

Holy poo poo

Paul Blart is REAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

EvilJoven posted:

It's still good and I love putting it in asian dishes to give it a little kick. Also goes good with Mr Noodles.

But of course like everything popular these days people just had to go overboard with it and start making it a cornerstone of their existence because life in the 21st century is all about defining oneself though the food fashion and media they passively consume.

Hotsauce isn't just a condiment, its a lifestyle
Buy a hot sauce holster now and be a part of the hot sauce revolution !

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
We live in a world where a sizable portion of the population define themselves by things that are happening at them, like the biggest parts of their life aren't even influenced by their presence.

That's super loving sad.

But that doesn't mean that hot sauce isn't good.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

HOT SAUCE HOT LIFE

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
once I started defining my identity by the hot sauce I consume, my life became much much happier and healthier. and my intestinal flora has mutated and seems to have developed sentience...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm a fan of the brown El Yucateco Kutbil-ik'

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm a fan of the brown El Yucateco Kutbil-ik'

this stuff rules

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I like putting carolina reaper seeds in my piss hole

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just simple old tabasco for this lifelong republican horse farmer

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

sambal oelek is the superior product

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Kak posted:

I like putting carolina reaper seeds in my piss hole
weird, i do this too except i dont like it at all

whats your secret?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I bought a bottle of this junk for use on my noodle the food not the penis and it is ok but tbh I prefer just chucking some jalaps in there

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
tabasco is still the right choice for a bloody mary

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Walrus posted:

OH btw i just discovered you can make insanely good wings, better than fried at a resto, by putting a bit of baking powder and salt on them and baking on a rack.

Put them on one of those metal vegetable steamers that go into pots and steam them in a pot for a few minutes take em out, then pat them dry, then bake.
This renders the fat out of the skin so it gets super crispy when it bakes.
Don't lose any moisture from the meat and you don't add the sodium to them for the same result. Better tasting in the end, better skin, easier to sauce.

WEll cya

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Tom Gorman posted:

its ok but Tapatio is better and its like 80 cents

🙌🏽

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hillary carried hotsauce in her purse not because her advisors told her it'd help her connect with the kids but because she genuinely loathed all the garbage midwestern food she had to pretend to enjoy while on the road

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i can believe that

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
El Yucateco is reall good yeah

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Rex-Goliath posted:

hillary carried hotsauce in her purse not because her advisors told her it'd help her connect with the kids but because she genuinely loathed all the garbage midwestern food she had to pretend to enjoy while on the road

You know those sriracha packets you can get at Starbucks? Those come in handy all the time.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Rex-Goliath posted:

As a midwesterner this makes her much more relatable to me, our food is terrible.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*gets bottle of hot cock sauce, puts it in fridge*

Is it cold sauce now? :thunk:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Rex-Goliath posted:

Midwestern food is responsible for the “white people dont eat spicy food” stereotype. I have to order my Thai over the phone to get actual spice.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
This is my current go-to. Or, at least it was before I couldn't find it in Japan anymore

It goes great on everything, from spaghetti to vegetables, steamed hams to steamed clams.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Habanero hot sauce rules.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Habenero has a lot of flavor if you mellow it out for several hours.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like sriracha and I think it’s good, but it’s hardly an all-purpose hot sauce. It’s good for adding a little zazz to Asian dishes, and every now and then it’s good to squirt on some bland cheese pizza. That’s about all I put it on.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Rex-Goliath posted:

no it was part of their hilariously tragic "hillary is your abuela" campaign

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Habenero has a lot of flavor if you mellow it out for several hours.

How do you mellow out habanero? I love habanero sauce but its too painful to eat in large quantities.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

put it in a quiet, dimly lit room and tell it to drink some water

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Typical Pubbie posted:

How do you mellow out habanero? I love habanero sauce but its too painful to eat in large quantities.

I simmered about half a pound of chopped habeneros in half a liter of olive oil a while back. Strain them out after an hour or two and you’ll have an oil that has a lot of habenero flavor and decent, but not overwhelming, heat.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

If you’re gonna eat mass produced habenero sauce eat The Secret Ardvark please.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Rex-Goliath posted:

the best part was when the black folks asked her if she was pandering to them and she excitedly asked if it was working.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

the best part was when the black folks asked her if she was pandering to them and she excitedly asked if it was working.

and they say there aren't any honest politicians

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Typical Pubbie posted:

grow some fuckin balls you pansy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

My brother got some of that pepper x poo poo. It's hotter than hell but man is it good. Doesn't take much either. It's got an almost fruity flavor to it.

• Locked thread