Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
there are three thread tags labeled "classic", as well as this "classics" tag and a "classical" tag which i'm assuming is supposed to refer to old beethovan symfonies. the gently caress do we need so many classic tags for? did an admin get drunk one evening or something?????

???????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A classic thread would be like a haken or skrewloose thread. You know, because theyre long dead

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it’s classic like ur moms VHS home videos

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

A classic thread would be like a haken or skrewloose thread. You know, because theyre long dead

hope u and ur kids are doing well, brother bear. theyre lucky to have you. keep it real

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

hope u and ur kids are doing well, brother bear. theyre lucky to have you. keep it real

They're loving life man. I'm loving life. If you live a genuine life of hard work and family everything will sort itself out

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
It's for classical history or classic posting topics like doobie or groverhaus.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

man idiot threads like this are just classic farmer crack-rear end

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Senor Dog posted:

man idiot threads like this are just classic farmer crack-rear end

Heh, good one Senor Dog

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

moose face posted:

skrewloose sucked, he was just a Chuck Palahniuk wannabe

hakan and wishesfordeath were both awesome, though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol there r a bunch of them huh. ill prune some out n add some cool ones

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yup the tags are a mess. And the EMOJIS! The 'new/uncategorized' category is the default place they add these emoticons but they fail to properly categorize them after. The slack, the mess gets bigger, and NOTHING gets done. And now u have an emoticon problem on your hands!

Watch em try to blame the immigrants or third wave feminism for this 🤣Nah this isu perfectly what happens when the XY is allowed to run around ratchet. Sorry not sorry.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
We could really use a new classic tag, for modern classics

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i like that posted:

Yup the tags are a mess. And the EMOJIS! The 'new/uncategorized' category is the default place they add these emoticons but they fail to properly categorize them after. The slack, the mess gets bigger, and NOTHING gets done. And now u have an emoticon problem on your hands!

Watch em try to blame the immigrants or third wave feminism for this 🤣Nah this isu perfectly what happens when the XY is allowed to run around ratchet. Sorry not sorry.

ya. ima c if i can clean it up this wknd i guess. would be fun. never done it b4 so hold on 2 ur butts for Forum Death

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
speaking of tags if you were writing a PM last wnkd I was loving with some other forums tags and i accidentally added like 20 tags to the PM tag pool so if you managed to get one of those in during the 20 mins i hosed it up bravo u now have a Rare PM and can prob trade it for a bitcoin or something. :cheers:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Smythe posted:

I really like the new "piss" tag; I forget if it's C-SPAM only or not but I saw a topic with that tag in GBS a few days ago.

It wouldn't hurt to have a smartphone tag either.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That Robot posted:

I really like the new "piss" tag; I forget if it's C-SPAM only or not but I saw a topic with that tag in GBS a few days ago.

It wouldn't hurt to have a smartphone tag either.

it is from cspam but i puttinged it here too

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i await the death of the forums excitedly

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm excited to see these new tags. Can you please add one for Lena Dunham ( :love: )

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I'm excited to see these new tags. Can you please add one for Lena Dunham ( :love: )

Don't do this unless it's like some pebbles lol

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Yes please, pebbles to symbolise her innocence and natural beauty.

Oh oh and a tag for cats

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jan 12, 2018

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yes please, pebbles to symbolise her innocence and natural beauty.

Oh oh and a tag for cats

Cats is good ignore the other request and just make a kawaii (Japanese for cute) cat tag

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Smythe posted:

thanks and "god bless"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
update i have removed many "classic" tags and added some cool new fun ones.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

We love you Smythe!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

We love you Smythe!

the mods and admins love you too, thank you for your contributions to the forums.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Thanks Smythe for being a good admin

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

Thanks Smythe for being a good admin

thank you for being a good poster

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
among my favorite new ones are the woof woof dog one and the anime eyes

i also like the gently caress poo poo piss tag , the gently caress this gay earth tag , and of course the salt tag . happy posting

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

This one is going to get a lot of use. These are great.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jan 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

moose face posted:

They're loving life man. I'm loving life. If you live a genuine life of hard work and family everything will sort itself out

ain’t that the truth

• Locked thread