Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Do not view this post if you are on a diet or get jealous easily for you see this post contains a.........

Just got back from Mother Fucker's with this monster in hand and I didn't even have to pay for it. I signed up for some free email thing with them and they sent me two free coupons by mistake, so I get to do this all over again soon.

Got some onion rings and a banana cream pie shake but I had to pay for that stuff. That's how they get you.

Double bacon, double extra cheese :smug:
Final verdict: It was motherfuckin' good!

The burg wanter watches on with concern.

now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go drift into a burg induced coma, peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

No, you have to tell me of this catte and its fluffy tail

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I made a few sliders a few days ago now!

They were good. Might play with the recipe some next time, but I posted it in the recipe thread.

Koishi Komeiji

Shugojin posted:

No, you have to tell me of this catte and its fluffy tail

I don't want to get too off topic but page 2 of this thread a has a pre-haircut picture of her. Her haircut is called "The Lion" they shave the body but leave the head and "boots" alone and leave a little poof on her tail.

Koishi Komeiji

After you eat a burg your burps will taste like said burg for at least a few hours even though said burg is long gone. This is what Burgheads refer to as The Burg Haver's Lament or bhl.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Some White Castle restaurants now carry the impossible burger lol

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I've made long burg on baguette twice now and I really like it.

I used frozen parbaked bread, but you can use fresh. Here is the loaf and the burg after sizing.

Cook your burg and put whatever cheeses you want.

(Bake the bread.) Cut the bread in half.

Put your fixings on.

Deploy the burg and enjoy.

I started out with the bread taco style, but found greater success with the traditional sandwich style.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i tried the nutella Burg today. it was Literally just a burg, two buns, and nutella on the burg. the nutella drowned out the burg taste but the little flashes of Burg i got were pretty sweet

overall best part was the Burg and i'd go for a normal burg next time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

I've not had a good burg in quite some time now. Maybe soon.

joke_explainer

Argh, I broke the cardinal rule of this thread, only to post when you have one heck of a good burg.

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
had some drat good kobe beef burgs today -- pretty sure they were slung with chuck but w/e

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Well, the impossible burger as prepared by white castle is revolting, but when that same burger is loving made by your local vegan restaurant with a heart and a tree in its logo, it's pretty good. Go figure.

Addamere

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just had a really great burger.

It was cooked medium, just how I like it, and it had grilled onions and crisp-but-not-too-crunchy bacon.

10/10 would burg again

----------------

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
u aren't rdy 4 this brg bb

----------------

peanut

bless me thread for have I burg'd

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I tried to go have one of those Impossible Burgers (still haven't been able to make it by a place where they are sold) at a restaurant called Burg in Newark, but it was closed!

Talk about burgus interruptus!

Instead, I had a badass afro-fuzion gourmet meal, so that was good too.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Burgin for the birthday tomorrow; hit me with your best suggestions, burg buddies.

poverty goat

Addamere posted:

crisp-but-not-too-crunchy bacon.

:confused:

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I finally had an impossiburg today, but with bacon.

Wow. I am impressed with the food science.

----------------

my pet monster

and sometimes when you fall, you fly
hey yob

had a v. good burg today. it had maple bacon on it. came with some sweet potato fries they were also good but not as good as the burg.

welp, cya in 3 years

Manifisto

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

I finally had an impossiburg today, but with bacon.

lol

I have zero issues with your doing this, but I do think it's funny

a little like ordering pizza with gluten-free crust, topped with seitan

my pet monster posted:

hey yob

had a v. good burg today. it had maple bacon on it. came with some sweet potato fries they were also good but not as good as the burg.

welp, cya in 3 years

while I do not know what kind of backwater is incapable of producing burgers faster than once every three years, I am hopeful you can eventually migrate someplace where burgers are more plentiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Manifisto posted:

lol

I have zero issues with your doing this, but I do think it's funny

a little like ordering pizza with gluten-free crust, topped with seitan

That's some of why I did it. I also like actively choosing neither "side" of any passionate debate like meat vs vegan. The key difference is that I'm not allergic to meat and the only repercussions of a bacon topped veg burger is one dang delicious burger.

----------------

• Locked thread