Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smythe posted:

It would appear that their right ankles are bare... Nothing to hide on the right? Hmmm

Probably some 88 tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The one black man in america wearing a fanny pack. Nice

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

do u know jenny posted:

Woah the right is associated with white nationalism? What a scoop!

careful , this kind of hard hitting posting will get you banned, ask meabout what haqppenedin cspam

Two Ton 21
Dec 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pity reply for the OP

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Smythe posted:

Each white dude in this pic has only got 1 sock on wtf

the black dude needed socks it all makes sense now

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Commie NedFlanders posted:

careful , this kind of hard hitting posting will get you banned, ask meabout what haqppenedin cspam

Make better posts, please.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Gazpacho posted:

came for the piss tag, stayed for the

So is this a robot with gender dysphoria, or a robot which was made to look one gender and then changed to be the other? What if they scam me by selling me a robot guy and just claiming that the gender switch happened? I think I need some government regulations on the transgender sex robot market

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

LOL the Sun reporting on people being sexualised is high comedy. They've sexualised actual children.

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I would bet the farm most online nazis are fakers and hoaxers. Commies are scarier imo.

If your want to see some interesting right wing YouTube comments, check out this video. It went up a few days after the Las Vegas shooting last year, and a few days before that supposed day of Antifa protests that never ended up happening. This extremely random black guy with a few slam dunk videos in his channel ended up in the right wing algorithm because he was talking about the Vegas shooting and antifa, and it racked up 500k views. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZbVrIP1zc

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

What’s Matt drudges username? He’s a fedora wearing goon after all

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

What’s Matt drudges username? He’s a fedora wearing goon after all

It's Xtra Innings Lovin

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

It's Xtra Innings Lovin

Whoa :chanpop:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

kickascii posted:

I would bet the farm most online nazis are fakers and hoaxers. Commies are scarier imo.

If your want to see some interesting right wing YouTube comments, check out this video. It went up a few days after the Las Vegas shooting last year, and a few days before that supposed day of Antifa protests that never ended up happening. This extremely random black guy with a few slam dunk videos in his channel ended up in the right wing algorithm because he was talking about the Vegas shooting and antifa, and it racked up 500k views. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZbVrIP1zc

Hiding behind anticommunism is the dumbest poo poo. Nobodys buying it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

:pusheen:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

kickascii posted:

I would take your bet. I don't think they're kidding. But I just don't think there are that many of them. (Richard Spencer's altright.com channel has 20k subscribers, which is basically nothing in YouTube terms.) Far and away more garden variety right-wing conspiracy theorists like this guy.

From what I gathered he believes in a conspiracy of black leaders using gays to trick black men into fighting a civil war. Real slam dunk there. I would say he's a Hotep though that often comes with a big dash of black chauvinism, although for what it's worth, Louis Farrakhan all but endorsed Donald Trump.

If I will give the neo-Nazis anything it's that they had a more realistic sense of what the Nov. 4 protest day was about, because they have a clearer sense of what antifa is (because they actually deal with them). Nov. 4 was an astroturfed day of action by a 1970s-era throwback Scientology-esque cult called the Revolutionary Communist Party that has as its M.O. creating astroturfed protests with front groups based on whatever cause celebre is popular (as they perceive it) with liberals -- not the left.

Also kinda reminds me of Invisible Children of the "Kony 2012" thing:

The RCP's whole "praxis" is that they believe they can organize protests, then escalate the situation and become the "vanguard" party of a communist revolution, but in practice it's mainly a way to funnel money and potential recruits into the cult. They famously did this during the Iraq war protests. Also in 2013 with a front called "Stop Patriarchy" to hijack a pro-choice movement that formed up due to legal fights in state houses, again at Ferguson, and again around the Trump inauguration with an Impeach Trump front group. They then pivoted to this Refuse Fascism thing because liberals were running around calling Trump a fascist. In a word they're opportunists.

The RCP is also known for putting out posters and newspapers that mix communist-style rhetoric in service of liberal causes (that's important) and written in faux black street slang with alternating all-caps text, like: "The REVOLUTION we need... Is to STAND up and OVERTHROW this HIZZY when THEY try to take away ABORTION rights, yo!"

They also call their leader, Bob Avakian, "BA" like how Scientologists call L. Ron Hubbard "LRH." So you'll see in RCP literature stuff about how "NOW is the time to get into BA!"

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jan 14, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Which is why when Nov. 4 rolled around, the few protests there were comprised of RCP acolytes and a handful of liberals they managed to rope into it, nary an anarchist in sight.

Because anarchists are by and large the people who make the bulk of the actual antifa groups. And anarchists don't have regimented protests approved with permits months in advance. Like, collaboration with the state? Get out of here. When they do show up, they show up to neo-Nazi protests and confront them.

And who showed up to protest the RCP? Mostly these Infowars-listening, right-wing conspiracy theorists who don't know the difference, not the neo-Nazi groups. The neo-Nazis are by and large pretty dumb but I was reading their forums pretty closely and they generally believed the whole thing was fishy and weird. Not that they knew much about the RCP, although a few did, but just "not antifa style." The normie right-wingers think antifa is all a plot funded by Hillary Clinton and George Soros.

But again it's because the neo-Nazis have a clearer sense of who their opposition really is, and have their own intel people and do doxxing etc. and have been doing it for decades -- even occasionally veering over into actual targeted killings as was the case with two anti-fascists who were lured into the desert a few years ago and murdered. That kind of thing requires actual knowledge and planning.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jan 14, 2018

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

even occasionally veering over into actual targeted killings as was the case with two anti-fascists who were lured into the desert a few years ago and murdered.

you serious? jesus christ

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
drudge has been my home page like since the 90's

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

large adult son posted:

you serious? jesus christ
Yep. It was actually more than a few years ago but here's an article on it:

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/29/us/skinhead-split-on-racism-is-seen-in-killing-of-2-friends.html

There was also the Greensboro massacre back in the late 70s when Klansmen killed five anti-fascists (from a communist group) by unloading on them with rifles.

Of course there was also the Charlottesville vehicular attack. But the skinheads are basically gangsters, prison gang types, and get really violent and will escalate to "life threatening." In June 2016 some anti-fascists almost died in a clash in Sacramento with the Traditionalist Worker Party and the Golden State Skinheads. The TWP/GSS whipped out knives and went to town and 10 people were injured, most of them on the antifa side. One of the anti-fascists also got brained in the head by a neo-Nazi with a club when he was already on the ground.

The antifa group in that case was BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) out of the Bay Area which I thought made a really stupid error. Basically they sent these college kids to go straight aggro on them. And again the TWP and skinhead types are basically ex-convicts, or future cons in waiting, and who know violence. Other antifa groups will totally change their threat calculus around them but this BAMN group didn't know the difference because they're morons. (Look up Yvette Felarca.)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So yeah, the group that did that are not your average Drudge Report readers. They pull from more of a ... multi-generational white supremacist underground and subculture, I guess you could call it: the kind of people you'll see in documentaries about "Nazis in America" where a camera crew takes you inside a run-down house in rural Indiana where some tatted up neo-Nazis are sitting around barbecuing and raising kids, Hitler portraits on the walls, etc.

A friend of mine almost got recruited into it when he was younger and heavily in a bad drug scene. He luckily got out but he had a lot of insight on it. A lot of drugs. Prison networks and coded groups like "Odinist prisoner support" networks. And also a lot of blackmail-type stuff they do to lure people in like any gang. Women also play a greater role in these groups than some of these all-male, flash-in-the-pan alt-right groups that have popped up recently.

But yeah, they are very real, and their numbers and organizational level will probably surprise people, and they do have tentacles in various places (local libertarian groups, some rural police departments). But in the grand scheme of things they're quite small.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
communists, communists everywhere! truly, they are terrifying!!

gee i sure hope there are no communists when i go to the store and they like, want everything 4 free man

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
That was very informative BrutalistMcDonalds

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Commie NedFlanders posted:

stfu

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Boof Bonser posted:

1.) Go to Drudge
2.) Click on LITERALLY ANY ARTICLE that has anything whatsoever to do with black people
3.) Read the comments. It's not that there are some vaguely racist ones. Rather, something like 75% of the comments are outrageously racist.

Here's one from today: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Stealing-Cheetos-Threatens-Bodega-Clerk-With-Gun-469013393.html

I'm sure that the right has always been this racist but it's so depressing that they all apparently decided to come out of the closet about it en masse in the last couple years. I miss when people had to at least pretend not to be racist and say poo poo like "I'm not a racist or anything and I have lots of black friends, but we shouldn't allow any immigration from countries where black people live."

The entire right has permanently been racist but this doesn't count as a political thread in GBS, good to know

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

My brother reads and comments on drudge articles and he’s a 36 year old virgin who still lives at home and dropped out of highschool. He’s also the most racist man I’ve ever met despite being half middle eastern

Two Ton 21
Dec 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Which is why when Nov. 4 rolled around, the few protests there were comprised of RCP acolytes and a handful of liberals they managed to rope into it, nary an anarchist in sight.

Because anarchists are by and large the people who make the bulk of the actual antifa groups. And anarchists don't have regimented protests approved with permits months in advance. Like, collaboration with the state? Get out of here. When they do show up, they show up to neo-Nazi protests and confront them.

And who showed up to protest the RCP? Mostly these Infowars-listening, right-wing conspiracy theorists who don't know the difference, not the neo-Nazi groups. The neo-Nazis are by and large pretty dumb but I was reading their forums pretty closely and they generally believed the whole thing was fishy and weird. Not that they knew much about the RCP, although a few did, but just "not antifa style." The normie right-wingers think antifa is all a plot funded by Hillary Clinton and George Soros.

But again it's because the neo-Nazis have a clearer sense of who their opposition really is, and have their own intel people and do doxxing etc. and have been doing it for decades -- even occasionally veering over into actual targeted killings as was the case with two anti-fascists who were lured into the desert a few years ago and murdered. That kind of thing requires actual knowledge and planning.

I love the smell of mental illness in the morning.

Yeslah
Apr 2, 2013

Boof Bonser posted:

1.) Go to Drudge
2.) Click on LITERALLY ANY ARTICLE that has anything whatsoever to do with black people
3.) Read the comments. It's not that there are some vaguely racist ones. Rather, something like 75% of the comments are outrageously racist.

Here's one from today: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Stealing-Cheetos-Threatens-Bodega-Clerk-With-Gun-469013393.html

I'm sure that the right has always been this racist but it's so depressing that they all apparently decided to come out of the closet about it en masse in the last couple years. I miss when people had to at least pretend not to be racist and say poo poo like "I'm not a racist or anything and I have lots of black friends, but we shouldn't allow any immigration from countries where black people live."

Reading comments on news articles? What kind of monster are you?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I could tell Drudge Report and its readers were racist as hell when I was in 10th grade like 15 years ago, so I'm not really sure what conclusion you're trying to reach except that politics has been increasingly more polarized since the Obama administration and now we have a proud racist sexist bigot rear end in a top hat in office and all of the proud racists feel justified to openly drop their garbage views everywhere because of him.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I could tell Drudge Report and its readers were racist as hell when I was in 10th grade like 15 years ago, so I'm not really sure what conclusion you're trying to reach except that politics has been increasingly more polarized since the Obama administration and now we have a proud racist sexist bigot rear end in a top hat in office and all of the proud racists feel justified to openly drop their garbage views everywhere because of him.

bingo!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if you think the storm front readership is basically 50% of america, sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'd look up Drudge back in my dialup days. Very sparse layout that loads quickly on a 56k modem.
Didn't take long for me to detect the underlying editorial policies without reading comments though.

• Locked thread