Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

lightly beaten posted:

I'm 72. Got a Switch for Christmas.

That's awesome. What were the forums like in the 60s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightly beaten
Oct 26, 2004

HappyfeetHappyfeetHappyfeet

Fun Shoe

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Are you the oldest goon? I think Chicago cop pedophile goon was older before he got banned but I may have the years mixed up.

I don't really know. Maybe the oldest female. I remember Chicago cop but didn't realize he got banned. I remember he had some interesting stories. I don't post much just lurk in the Cspam Anti Trump thread.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
I spent pretty much all of my early teenage years on ffgurus.net, which is where I first heard of SA then promptly forgot about for like 3 years.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

first thing I remember hearing about somethingawful was some story about a guy who stole his sisters dildos to gently caress himself in the rear end on the reg and eventually his sister walked in on him with a dildo all up his butthole it was a funny story

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Was the Chicago cop goon even ever verified? I remember feeling like his stories were a 50 Foot Ant thing where they were kind of too good to be true

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
My first experience was on the game shark forums in the late 90’s

My username was mewtwo cause I was way too proud of my cheap op team

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

sugar free jazz posted:

first thing I remember hearing about somethingawful was some story about a guy who stole his sisters dildos to gently caress himself in the rear end on the reg and eventually his sister walked in on him with a dildo all up his butthole it was a funny story

I started lurking with the Dollfucker saga, which was a pretty great intro to SA.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

sugar free jazz posted:

my first SA story was sven murdering the poo poo out of a turtle at point blank range with a shotgun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

splurgershnitzl
Jan 19, 2018
gaia online... it got me laid. met several people from that website. the internet is bigger now but ironically it's an emptier place.

• Locked thread