Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

BUG JUG posted:

Let me explain to you the majesty of Duck Duck Gray Duck.

Blue duck
Red duck
Orange duck
Purple duck
Violet duck
Indigo duck
Grrrrrreeeeen duck
Grape duck
Geay duck!

gently caress all those rear end in a top hat kids dragging out green duck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I can't stop thinking about that play. It makes the miracle in the meadowlands look like a pile of crap. It makes the Iron Bowl field goal return look like some toddler puking on a soccer ball.

I hope we land on appropriate name for it like "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, NO loving WAY!"

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I can't stop thinking about that play. It makes the miracle in the meadowlands look like a pile of crap. It makes the Iron Bowl field goal return look like some toddler puking on a soccer ball.

I hope we land on appropriate name for it like "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, NO loving WAY!"

The whiff six

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Oh, I like that.

Out of Bounds, Smout of Bounds

TD cures missed field goals

Keenum Diggs The Saints

Case's 3rd Favorite Day

The Whiff Six is better but this is fun.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
Stefon Diggs Is The Light

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

The Minnesota Vikings are cool and good.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Vikings are cool and I will cheer for them in the Superbowl over the Jacksonville Helmet-to-Helmets or the New England T*m Br*dys if they beat the Eagles.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Eh, the Kick Six still has it in my eyes, mostly from the sheer improbability of the play (as well as it fact that it was a direct result of Saban's hubris).

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Eh, the Kick Six still has it in my eyes, mostly from the sheer improbability of the play (as well as it fact that it was a direct result of Saban's hubris).

That wasn't improbable at all and anyone who ever had good special teams (bears fans) saw it coming

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

mastershakeman posted:

That wasn't improbable at all and anyone who ever had good special teams (bears fans) saw it coming

What? I'm talking about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR7s2m5Z5GA

Edit: like sure it was possible but if you don't think it was unlikely or impressive I don't know what to tell you

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 15, 2018

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Puppy Bowl posted:

"GET OUT OF BOUN-WHAT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
E: quote is not edit

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

The kick six was undoubtedly incredible, but last night still takes it for me because the Vikings had to make a near-impossible play or it was all over. Auburn still would have had the chance to win it in OT had they not taken it to the house.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

An island in a sea of poo poo.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Edit: like sure it was possible but if you don't think it was unlikely or impressive I don't know what to tell you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D30wGnBBHY

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPjc2eRbas

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jan 15, 2018

eunos
Nov 27, 2003

Well, he was a local boy. Minnesotans win presidencies as often as they win Super Bowls.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The Good Guys® won.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

eunos posted:

Well, he was a local boy. Minnesotans win presidencies as often as they win Super Bowls.

The only state to vote Democrat no matter what since Nixon.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

That sideline cam video is still giving me goosebumps.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Jigglesby posted:

That sideline cam video is still giving me goosebumps.

My favorite part is when it briefly pans by all the dead-eyed Saints fans in the front row

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What happened to that dude who wasn't shaving until the Vikings won? Is he still alive?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What happened to that dude who wasn't shaving until the Vikings won? Is he still alive?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
For one game the Vikings made Sam Bradford look like a god and for doing that make a wish moment they deserve a superbowl

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Neither of those are walk off TD returns on a missed FG that was for the win. Also, that game was the equivalent of an NFL playoff game as the winner went to the SEC CG and then the NCG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Acebuckeye13 posted:

You've never heard of a Miss Six before?

• Locked thread