Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol at the randos constantly riding in to attack Pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Way to shrink from the daylight

what does that even mean?!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Spinster isn't Pick. They just happen to be the only two girls on the entire internet.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm just joshin' ya! I'm just rollin' your marbles! Don't get your dachshund in a raincoat! It's not tea time at the Hindenburg!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Welcome back, your probe was your ticket out 
Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about 
Well the forums haven't changed since you've been around 
But those watercolors have remained and they've turned awful brown…

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Peace de Bundy posted:

what does that even mean?!

it means you gots a vampire dick

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
This is so easy, hiw do you all not get this?

Pick is in denial that her parents screwed her up. As such she frequently seeks out another cause for all her angst, which often gets annoying. Right now it's "all men"

Spinster accepts that her parents screwed her up. As such, she doesn't lash out against large portions of the population. She also doesn't have to be the heroine of all her stories, which is endearing.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

lol sometimes gbs randomly morphs into the creepiest place on the internet. In fact, I think I hear the silent hill siren right now.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

lol sometimes gbs randomly morphs into the creepiest place on the internet. In fact, I think I hear the silent hill siren right now.

I was waiting for someone to say it...

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Is it lonely where you are, in gbs
Dorkness calls your name

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

That's just the sound of someone getting circumsized

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Drunk Nerds posted:

This is so easy, hiw do you all not get this?

Pick is in denial that her parents screwed her up. As such she frequently seeks out another cause for all her angst, which often gets annoying. Right now it's "all men"

Spinster accepts that her parents screwed her up. As such, she doesn't lash out against large portions of the population. She also doesn't have to be the heroine of all her stories, which is endearing.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I used to suspect that spinster and pick were the same person too. The difference is that spinster is cool and is interested in hearing about what others have to say and pick just wants to constantly remind us about how pretty/rich/hosed up she is.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

remigious posted:

I used to suspect that spinster and pick were the same person too. The difference is that spinster is cool and is interested in hearing about what others have to say and pick just wants to constantly remind us about how pretty/rich/hosed up she is.

Basically,

Pick:

Spinster:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Carol? :v:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Spinster is alright in my book. I tried to make a shitpost at her expense once and she took it a little too seriously, but other than she’s alright.

I tried to defend Pick originally as just being misunderstood/a woman posting on the internet but then I took a deeper dive into her threads and yeah she’s a little insane and probably needs medicine. Unless she’s just a gimmick, in which case it’s a masterful ploy.

But I can’t help but lol that spinster got super mad at being confused with Pick because of sovereign forums identities. I wish someone would notice me like that.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I take everything too seriously. I'm leaving this thread alone so it will die, soon posters will puke.

However I gotta say this is cute. I haven't watched Archer, BUT some quick googling startled me. I also became addicted to coke after a few days and was a wildly gossipy whore. Im not a badass, but she's got my build now.

I will have to check out "Poovey."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pam Poovey is on my cheat list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Spinster posted:

I take everything too seriously. I'm leaving this thread alone so it will die, soon posters will puke.

However I gotta say this is cute. I haven't watched Archer, BUT some quick googling startled me. I also became addicted to coke after a few days and was a wildly gossipy whore. Im not a badass, but she's got my build now.

I will have to check out "Poovey."

Would.

• Locked thread