Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

id bring back LF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
instead of making someone 'untouchable' (and i can't really think of anyone, the only individuals who i could think of are so universally beloved that anyone speaking against them is really just hurting themselves) i would make it illegal to say anything good or nice about bill maher

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I was thinking bill Cosby for those same reasons.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

id bring back LF

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Spaceclown

RIP buddy

stump collector
May 28, 2007
NORM (naturally occurring radioactive material)

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
no i'd just run weekly opinion polls and probate everyone who voted for the most popular option

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Trump.

its a bold choice but I just get such a rush to my dick and balls from denying people the ability to vent their well founded and justified frustrations it makes me feel strong and cool.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Motherfucker posted:

Trump.

its a bold choice but I just get such a rush to my dick and balls from denying people the ability to vent their well founded and justified frustrations it makes me feel strong and cool.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Eox posted:

no i'd just run weekly opinion polls and probate everyone who voted for the most popular option

this would rule lmao

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Streak posted:

bernie motherfuckin sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU