Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take the moon

by sebmojo

I Dunno posted:

Animals are great non political persons. My cat doesn't even know what year it is, and he doesn't care to know.

cates are actually TIME MASTERS who are always living out their most vivid hunts and wildest catnip trips through wormholes running inside their brain

it only looks to us like they follow linear time

:bsdsnype:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I love non political persons who are entertainers and television personalities

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jan 24, 2018

beer pal

me too but dont say it too loud or fluffy ducky will come and censor your post like she did my thread. sadly theres no place here in byob for us the apprentice fands and appreciators of architecture.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

the unabonger
im a radical leftist which means i only ride lefts

FluffieDuckie

beer pal posted:

me too but dont say it too loud or fluffy ducky will come and censor your post like she did my thread. sadly theres no place here in byob for us the apprentice fands and appreciators of architecture.

I can’t believe you think I’d sensor your thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit
It is for times like this that :evilbuddy: was created

beer pal

ok im prettys ure now that this is what gaslighting is

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

google THIS

Two things you should never bring up around my dad: non-politics, and agnosticism

google THIS fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jan 24, 2018

Farecoal

There he go
hitler? wasn't he the final boss in that old wolfenstein game

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Farecoal posted:

hitler? wasn't he the final boss in that old wolfenstein game

yes but he is most famous for being a painter

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I quit politics cold turkey. It took a lot of patience, and I won't claim it was an easy task. At first, I couldn't stand not arguing with friends and family about local elections and bureaucracy. It took me a good three or four weeks to get over that initial hurtle. A few days ago, I think I had a breakthrough. A new town supervisor was being appointed and they were handing out little fliers with informational materials out by the town court house. I took one, nodded politely, and immediately dumped it into the trash. It wasn't until several hours later I realized that I had not flown into a blind rage and began beating those activists senseless with their own picket signs.

Feels good, man. I think I'm gonna make it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
"I'm not political" I say, as I publish a 40,000 word post about why D.VA has no place in the current Overwatch meta.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
hey alnilam i will take you up on that offer for plat. nothing political 'bout this post, but thank you for being a cool pal

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

UWBW posted:

"I'm not political" I say, as I publish a 40,000 word post about why D.VA has no place in the current Overwatch meta.

the truth is somewhere in the middle re: d.va's place in the current overwatch meta

AverySpecialfriend fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Jan 27, 2018

----------------

• Locked thread