Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Whooping Crabs posted:

You're the dog now, man!

Edit: You're the dogman, now!

I loved Final Fantasy Tactics' class system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Big Beef City posted:

That is one more dog than I have

What is the combined weight of your dogs? My two dogs are pretty big so I'd guess maybe 110-130 lbs of combined dog tonnage

As of last weekend (vet visits, so the weights are official) I have 146lbs of doggage.
But that wi'll increase as the youngest gets bigger. The oldest is a little lighter than he should be because he's missing parts, he would be about 5lbs heavier.

What kind of dogs do you have? Good ones, I bet.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jan 19, 2018

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I have two little punter dogs I call my children because I never could commit to parenthood and refer to them amongst humans in my family as their 'cousins' or 'nieces' and also my children are more qualified than Obama to be president even though they don't recognize their own names AMA

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
euthanize all pugs.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
instead of asking 'what' is this dog, try asking 'who' is this dog

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
:woof:
quote if you :agreed:

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jay_Zombie posted:

As of last weekend (vet visits, so the weights are official) I have 146lbs of doggage.
But that wi'll increase as the youngest gets bigger. The oldest is a little lighter than he should be because he's missing parts, he would be about 5lbs heavier.

My dog is 1/25th the size of your 3 dogs. Dogs are nuts.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

COMRADES posted:

Stop appropriating dog culture.

dogs are just wolves that appropriated human culture

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Who What Now posted:

My dog is 1/25th the size of your 3 dogs. Dogs are nuts.

Right? Imagine if you were walking down the street and ran into someone who was 10 times larger than you.

Crazy stuff.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 19, 2018

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

I loved Final Fantasy Tactics' class system

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Ridogulous thread OP.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Here is a treat. Stay. Where is the treat? I am going to eat it.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
i have more to say on this matter today

for one there must exist a wide variety of dog suits to support the weird subculture in question. is this a worldwide event? do the japanese hidden dog people exhibit the same manner of behavior as the americans? are there international meetings distinct from the international furry meetings because to me if this exists its much more than a sexual thing since ferries most stop at some point but hidden dog people are forever

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

My one dog will lunge to lick inside your mouth/tongue anytime you open it close to her, I have no idea where this behavior came from but it is the worst possible thing

That means your dog loves you and is being super duper attentive so he/she can pick the perfect moment to show you how much he/she submits to you! :kimchi:

Or it's retarded.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Jay_Zombie posted:

The oldest is a little lighter than he should be because he's missing parts, he would be about 5lbs heavier.

Your dog had 5 lbs worth of balls?? :aaa:

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

dads friend steve posted:

Your dog had 5 lbs worth of balls?? :aaa:

I think the 5lbs is mostly from the leg he's missing, but I never weighed his balls so who knows?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

KomodoWagon posted:

That means your dog loves you and is being super duper attentive so he/she can pick the perfect moment to show you how much he/she submits to you! :kimchi:

Or it's retarded.

She does it with everyone so I'm going with the second. not exactly the smartest dog I've ever owned

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

warez posted:

does anyone have some photos of dogs in suits

The classics Dr. Dogballs and Professor Dog Dick. I couldn't find them memeless though

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I like the pained/defeated looks on both dogs faces from probably the 20+ minutes it took to stuff them into a full suit made for a human

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jay_Zombie posted:

They are both Plott hounds. We adopted them from rescues. Apparently they are too popular in places down south so they ship them up north here for rescue.
No one ever knows what they are when I tell them, but Google them, they are cool and good dogs like most dogs

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

They are both Plott hounds. We adopted them from rescues. Apparently they are too popular in places down south so they ship them up north here for rescue.
No one ever knows what they are when I tell them, but Google them, they are cool and good dogs like most dogs

They do kind of look like a dog that was trained from birth to hold someone down for a rape in Deliverance

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

I love Plott Hounds. They are especially cool and good dogs.

I like hounds in general though. I currently have 2 Bassets and a Mallinois.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
garfield's butt? not on MY web log!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Plott hounds look hella good. What's their temperament like?

• Locked thread