Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Does showing my rear end to nordvpn protect me from "man in the middle" attacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

showing my thigh to bank of america. showing mmy shoulder to twitch.tv. showing my belly to venmo. ten years down the line theyre gonna put me back to gether like the friggin triforce.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Bo peper got us the first 77%

Senior Management

Hugh Malone posted:

Bo peper got us the first 77%

He trains silently and alone. The master of the monastery on the mountain and founder of the ancient art of showing your rear end. Seeking great discounts with NordVPN a legion of students approach the old master. The next generation of rear end showers will be formidable.

:jerry:

wearing a lampshade

The audacity. the indignity. I shake my loving rear end for the 78%, for those loving creeps at nordvpn, and this is what I get? Aunt Janine just gets to mouth-breathe her way into 77%, in between posting "Can I Please Speak To Wendy" on the wall of the Wendy's near her house? I've never felt so used.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Nordvpn has lied to me about the exclusivity of its deals to me for the last time. Nord VPN will receive an angrily written letter sent with pictures of my rear end semi annually from this day forward.

----------------

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

My rim belongs to the nordvpns

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the farmer's most prized rear end is traded to NordVPN to ensure the privacy of all his other livestock while they browse (or perhaps graze) online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
HouseOfGordVPN gives a better discount OP

• Locked thread