Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azzur
Nov 11, 2009

Victory.

lobster22221 posted:

Maybe warcraft lp's go by highlander rules?

Look if someone wished me back using a monkey's paw, this is what your arrogance hath wrought!

(Seriously, DoubleNegative, I'm getting worried for my own safety. They're going to assume I bumped you off.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.

Azzur posted:

Look if someone wished me back using a monkey's paw, this is what your arrogance hath wrought!

(Seriously, DoubleNegative, I'm getting worried for my own safety. They're going to assume I bumped you off.)

"Assume"!? It was you, you dastard! Fie on thee!

Azzur
Nov 11, 2009

Victory.
I think I figured it out.

He's just biding his time and getting big.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I'm getting worried for 2xnegative. Anyone seen him post anywhere else?

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

His profile says his last post was today, so seems like he’s fine, probably just doesn’t have time to update recently.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

The latest WC3 patch also really screwed with a bunch of campaign levels. Although that's mostly level triggers in TFT, the orc campaign in particular.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

THE BAR posted:

The latest WC3 patch also really screwed with a bunch of campaign levels. Although that's mostly level triggers in TFT, the orc campaign in particular.

That's a bummer. Hopefully they fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I've been putting off making this post, but given how active the thread has become again... Some rumors I've heard coming from the BFA beta have gotten me completely fed up with the setting. Between that and just generally being busy, I haven't really had an interest in recording or continuing. So I'm going to have to suspend this LP indefinitely.

Sorry everyone. This game is still good, so be sure to check it out if you enjoyed the LP. Just try to pretend it exists in a vacuum and that there's no grandiose lore connecting everything.

• Locked thread