Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I'm not going to riot but I will probably purchase a stolen Roku off of craigslist so that I can say I helped the economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

Qu’elle soit extra ou ordinaire
Chaque vie finit d'la même manière
C'est la seule justice sur la Terre
Tous égaux dans le cimetière

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

They're going to be lined up to protect the new Apple store

There it is, the protestant work ethic :wotwot:

Montreal cops just enjoy beating people for the sake of it

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Montrealers of all stripes and walks really do seem to do everything for the love of da game. Corruption, Racism, Bigotry, Vehicular Aggression, Drinking, more Racism, Smoking, Cursing, and even some Music Festivals in there too. Gotta give it to ‘em.

Also can somebody please save us from the UCP, this madness is getting uncomfortable.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

Chaque vie finit d'la même manière
C'est la seule justice sur la Terre

i know it’s a bit out of place for this but I remember going to pints and quarts on bank in ottawa for the last tragically hip concert, but this, there’s some equivalence for Quebec that I feel compelled to share even if it’s just for me and whatever other lost soul who gets it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoNTblEQtf4

merci Karl,
et les cowboys :clint: :quebec:

quote:

Chaque vie finit d’la même manière
C’est la seule justice sur la terre

digitalist has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Apr 27, 2024

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I was wondering why I saw so many sad French tweets. That's too bad

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

quote:

Have to think about this one re: residential schools.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Vancouver is not having any public playoff hockey viewing parties because Ken Sim wants to make sure that there are no riots this time around.

Anyway, Vancouver has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

Go Canucks!!!!

Lmao at being this scared of a repeat of the lamest riot ever. The only thing that got destroyed was that one London Drugs. Did get that one shot of a guy totally whiffing his jump over the burning cruiser right behind Kevin Newman though, that was cool.

Speaking of BC saw that they're apparently backtracking the decriminalisation thing? Sounds like another orange landlord party bending to the cops, who they love and support, lol

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

Go Canucks!!!!

Lmao at being this scared of a repeat of the lamest riot ever. The only thing that got destroyed was that one London Drugs. Did get that one shot of a guy totally whiffing his jump over the burning cruiser right behind Kevin Newman though, that was cool.

Speaking of BC saw that they're apparently backtracking the decriminalisation thing? Sounds like another orange landlord party bending to the cops, who they love and support, lol

There was this developmentally disabled man, always wearing a Canuck’s jersey who used to ride the same bus every morning for years up to SFU when my brother and I were students.

A day or so after the riot, they were showing the footage of everyone rushing out of London drugs with loot and paused it with this very guy centre frame looting two big bags of chips with a huge smile on his face. I was so happy for him.

Economic conditions the way they are right now I can understand why Landlord Cop Mayor Sim is afraid. I know many people who are in dire straits and would for sure descend on downtown if history repeats itself.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1784247291823439889?t=Kmo_KSbsKCi_7kDl0cK7Hw&s=19

Lol, well done, Ottawa Tourism. You successfully promoted crackpot conspiracy theorists who are using false advertising and fake sponsorships.

I'm almost tempted to wander down to Lansdowne after lunch to laugh at the dipshits and maybe check out the flea market.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Vancouver is not having any public playoff hockey viewing parties because Ken Sim wants to make sure that there are no riots this time around.

Anyway, Vancouver has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

Third time's the charm!

ElehemEare
May 20, 2001
I am an omnipotent penguin.

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1784247291823439889?t=Kmo_KSbsKCi_7kDl0cK7Hw&s=19

Lol, well done, Ottawa Tourism. You successfully promoted crackpot conspiracy theorists who are using false advertising and fake sponsorships.

I'm almost tempted to wander down to Lansdowne after lunch to laugh at the dipshits and maybe check out the flea market.

I fell down a rabbit hole recently because the latest in the odyssey of Atlantic Canadian CFL Grifts is the Atlantic Moose, which lo and behold shares the same mailing address (a downtown Ottawa UPS Store, down to the Suite#) and contact phone number as the organizers of this years Ottawa Book & Food Expo.

Everything is an op.

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002

Arc Hammer posted:

Wow! We wandered in there after finishing at the flea market and playground today. It felt extremely weird so we left right away, but we had no idea what it was.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

They want to build a 25 000 seat stadium in PEI for people to watch CFL games? Not loving Halifax?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
is the cfl popular enough out there to get, uh, one in six people in the province to turn out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
they keep trying halifax and failing to con the city into it so why not try pei I guess

iirc they did a cfl exhibition game a couple years ago in moncton (bigger extant stadium) and it went fine