Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
We've all been there.

Out and about. Something happens and it triggers something in our puny ape brains. "OMG, I should make a thread about that."

Then you forget.

Well, here ya go. This is a thread for talking about threads that you forgot about and then never made.

I was going to make a stupid pet peeves thread today. But then I got home and forgot what my pet peeve was. I suppose I could still make a pet peeves thread, but my contribution would be minimal. At least until I remembered what I was thinking about in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I was going to make threads about Cinnamon (the greatest flavor in the world) and Chef Boyardee but I didn't. Thanks for jogging my memory. Perhaps someday I will follow through. For now I ask that anyone reading this allow these two things to percolate in their minds for a little bit.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i wish you had forgotten to start this thread. :gas:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I was going to make threads about Cinnamon (the greatest flavor in the world) and Chef Boyardee but I didn't. Thanks for jogging my memory. Perhaps someday I will follow through. For now I ask that anyone reading this allow these two things to percolate in their minds for a little bit.

Cinnamon could make a good thread. Go for it.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Fututor Magnus posted:

i wish you had forgotten to start this thread. :gas:

I was going to threadshit at first too but then I stopped and seriously thought about the subject matter and decided instead to offer some constructive input.

What I'm trying to say is I'm a better person than you.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I was going to threadshit at first too but then I stopped and seriously thought about the subject matter and decided instead to offer some constructive input.

What I'm trying to say is I'm a better person than you.

It is a lovely thread. But sometimes lovely threads yield good results. Also, I haven't started many threads recently. It seemed about time to add my stupidity to the front page again.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Were your titties about maybe indeciseable to that thing?

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I was going to make a thread about some hosed sport called Combaton the other day. It got busy at work though so I forgot all about it. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, I have never forgotten anything.

EVER.

• Locked thread