Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Truly, there is no prettier princess than me.

E:fixed resolution

hallo spacedog fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Should there be a giant box at the top of the screen that shows random clothes at all times? Feel like I should have more screen real estate. iPhone X btw

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Ohhhhhhhh man, I didn't know we had a Love Nikki thread. I've been playing since March of this year, I've even put the title in the SA forums search, but it never returned any results. Guess it was another search engine error. :argh:

I've been really surprised and how much I ended up really loving this game. I spend about as much a month as I do when I have MMORPG subscriptions, and I definitely haven't developed a problem with dyeing, crafting, and collecting items, no sir or madam:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Dang that win streak is impressive :sparkles:

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
Here’s a redemption code by the way for some free stuff. Nothing major though. aAIhuGr98BJb

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Dixville posted:

Dang that win streak is impressive :sparkles:

Thanks. :blush: I wanted to earn more Star Coins, so I mathed that mini game into submission. I can post my method if it would help anyone:
1) Get an account at Love Nikki Info so you can view the Advanced Guides with the top 20 items.
2) Put the highest scoring item that you have in every category you have items.
3) Write down your scores, and click next until you get someone with 20,000 points lower than your lowest score.

The stuff I have is about 3/4th's full of top 20 items, so if yours is the same, the scores you can go by are:
Cloud Lady, Intern Translator <= 80,000
Christmas Reunion, Fire in the Winter <= 40,000
Everything else <= 45,000

I've half figured out a way crack the code to do Competitions well, but that's a bit more frustrating, because it's deals less with concrete things, and more with being good with color and style, identifying and trends and resubmitting over the first few days. Still, I manage to stay from 1%- 45% most times. My sister, who does some graphic design professionally, is incredibly good the Competition, and often stays in the top 1%, because she enjoys spending money on this game, is patient enough to keep remaking outfits based on trends, and refuses to get lower if she has to. Also she wants those Crystal Roses.

Also if you're wondering, yeeeees, I am mildly on the spectrum, so this stuff is more fun to figure out than banal.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So is it just me or are the sound effects not working at all since the last update? It honestly is pretty bad for me because I have learned to play by listening for the sound effects and now I basically suck at it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Oh wait, nevermind, apparently I accidentally turned sound effects off somehow! No idea how that happened but at least I solved my problem!

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
For the competition you can just keep entering the same exact outfit over and over until it gets a high percentage. I kept hovering around 50% this week till I finally got 2% tonight and left it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
If I don't have a strong feeling about how a theme should look in which case gently caress you for not voting for me, I look at the top few people and do a variant on their outfits. From there yeah, keep entering-- it helps if you're doing it closer to peak hours.

A GODDAMN TYPO
Oct 22, 2008

Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to use skills in Story missions? It's been an issue since the latest chapter dropped.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Personally I don't look at anyone else's outfit for competitions, I just make a nice outfit that sort of matches the theme and get really annoyed that no one votes for it.

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Dixville posted:

So is it just me or are the sound effects not working at all since the last update? It honestly is pretty bad for me because I have learned to play by listening for the sound effects and now I basically suck at it

i've been having the opposite problem myself, sound effects work fine but the only music that ever plays is the title theme. it's not a huge bother since i play this game with the sound off 90% of the time, but it's still weird :shrug:

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Damnit I really want that halloween skin but I used most of my diamonds up during the last event. I'll have to wait in case they load it to the other store, but what a bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalina
May 20, 2008

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Damnit I really want that halloween skin but I used most of my diamonds up during the last event. I'll have to wait in case they load it to the other store, but what a bummer.

Man, gently caress that event for costing stamina and diamonds. It's a nice outfit that's kinda sorta not exactly my style, but the stamina/diamond combo puts it way beyond what I'd pay for an event suit*. Since you really like it, I do hope it comes back for you to buy when you've saved more diamonds. :)

*This statement not true in every case, especially in the case of Black Lilith dresses.

• Locked thread