Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welcome to the new thread for Feb 2018 in which we will celebrate my 39th year on this planet AND my marriage to my incredibly patient fiance.

We will continue to discuss food, not being fat and compare our internet service dicks.

And maybe some poo poo about cars I dunno whatever the gently caress you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
This is why we can’t have nice things

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
TWO THREADS ENTER

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
Legit read this as "Rhyno gets murdered" and couldn't disagree because Indiana.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Quite possible.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Every other post in this thread is Rhyno. I don't think he can keep this pace up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
challenge not accepted

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I CHOOSE YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
Came for the thread. Stayed for the promise of hot sauce on some nebulous future date.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Posting in this thread because this thread is Rhyno thread.

Was wondering where the Feb thread was. It was almost Feb and no thread to be found.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I don't want to be seen playing favourites so I choose both threads.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Daddy Rhyno is this the right thread? notice me senpai

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Is this the jerk thread?

Ok I posted in the right thread then.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I decided I didn't want to dick with paint matchinging the replacement for the fender that got crunched earlier this month, so I opted to wrap it instead. The obvious choice was a cheesy carbon fiber wrap for $65. I happened on a local dude doing it out of his garage, and despite it taking a week longer than planned due to family issues on his end, I'm still getting my moneys worth I'd say. Its pretty. :swoon:

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
I'm down for more foodchat. Can we also discuss being fat because, well, I'm definitely fat.

My internet service is Charter. It's internet. It's not as slow as Centurylink. That's about all it's got going for it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
PITY BUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Goodbye, sweet thread. We knew ye but an hour, though your memory lives in us the rest of our days.

• Locked thread