Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Im real late to the party but I just got this and it's so much loving fun. All the details in the courses and the animations are crazy. Are there enough of y'all who'd play that we could set up a tournament? Is it already an old meme to spam "I'm using tilt controls!" in public lobbies because it's making me laugh my head off? Hell even that cops and robbers battle mode would be sweet with a bunch of imps. Check in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have the game.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Same here

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I haven't played in a while but I'd be down to run a couple laps with some fellow imps.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Cops and robbers is insanely fun. I wouldn’t mind playing a few games this weekend since the kids will be away for a bit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

my morning jackass posted:

Cops and robbers is insanely fun. I wouldn’t mind playing a few games this weekend since the kids will be away for a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLndP_p8gi8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Im real late to the party but I just got this and it's so much loving fun. All the details in the courses and the animations are crazy. Are there enough of y'all who'd play that we could set up a tournament? Is it already an old meme to spam "I'm using tilt controls!" in public lobbies because it's making me laugh my head off? Hell even that cops and robbers battle mode would be sweet with a bunch of imps. Check in.

I've been spamming I'm Using Tilt Controls since Mario Kart Wii.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Dolphin motherfucking Shoals

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I've been spamming I'm Using Tilt Controls since Mario Kart Wii.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Wormskull posted:

I have the game.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Chill tourney idea: 50cc and everyone is required to plug kratom before racing

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

goferchan posted: