Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

VodeAndreas posted:

Yeah working at a company doing a lot of Telstra work the general assumption is that every pit and building is full of asbestos until proven otherwise.

The stuffs everywhere you just take appropriate measures to mitigate the risks and it's fine*.

(assuming undamaged no friable)

yeah but then you get a project that involves drilling through all the asbestos in the exchange and the only precaution you are told to take is "use a vacuum when drilling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Don Dongington posted:

Anyone working on a March thread (asking for a friend)

If you'd like, I can do it-- granted, as an American, I know very little about Australian politics.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Teddybear posted:

If you'd like, I can do it-- granted, as an American, I know very little about Australian politics.

It's ok, neither do most Australians

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

“Damnnn” said fellow Liberal senator, Eric Abetz, after spotting Paterson in the hallway at Parliament house this afternoon.

“My great uncle used to own a suit like that”
James Paterson buying Hugo Boss now?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Don Dongington posted:

Anyone working on a March thread (asking for a friend)

need to include my guess the nationals mp game

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

GoldStandardConure posted:

yeah but then you get a project that involves drilling through all the asbestos in the exchange and the only precaution you are told to take is "use a vacuum when drilling"

i believe you're better off if you eat yogurt, it will line your gut and protect you

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
The next thread should just have this months wordcloud and then get immediately goldmined.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Zenithe posted:

The next thread should just have this months wordcloud and then get immediately goldmined.

I'm assuming it will just be the mainland taken up by "Barnaby Nutted" then the rest of the words concentrated in Tasmania.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

need to include my guess the nationals mp game

Ok I'm doing it but I'll update the OP with that later because my kid's about to wake up

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850711

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Don Dongington posted:

Ok I'm doing it but I'll update the OP with that later because my kid's about to wake up

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850711

Are they vaccinated?

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Hi, I coordinate maintenance on public housing in Tasmania

Everything is asbestos

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Endman posted:

Hi, I coordinate maintenance on public housing in Tasmania

Everything is asbestos

Roses are asbestos
Tulips are asbestos
Everything is asbestos
I'm dying

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I breathe deep of the asbestos,
longing for the sweet release of death.
Only to discover,

I am asbestos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
gently caress OFF WE'RE FULL

• Locked thread