Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
things are getting a bit tense in here.can i get a hakuna matata in the house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

but what about all the not war crimes she exposed???

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it means 'no worries'

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

While technically true, it's the whistle blowing version of walking into a bar, mowing down 10 people but then saying "It's OK, one of them was this real bad guy."

It’s a good enough strategy for American foreign policy.

Also I hate you

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

blazing ownager is a bit of an hysterical hannah, when it serves him, but also a downplaying daryl,when convenient. in conclusion, blazing ownager is a land of contrasting courtneys

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hakuna

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
matata

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my nipples ache. theyre leaking big time. i sense uncountable paragraphs numerous as the stars

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Orkin Mang posted:

my nipples ache. theyre leaking big time. i sense uncountable paragraphs

Fashion is fleeting

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

my nipples ache. theyre leaking big time. i sense uncountable paragraphs numerous as the stars

I should note these post a/v combos are kinda horrifying imagery

I can't get his avatar rubbing it's leaky nipples out of my head, which means he's truly won this thread

Woden
May 6, 2006

Blazing Ownager posted:

Here's what I'm talking about on the scatter shot things.

# of document she released: Over 700,000

Actual war crime scandals: 3

Does that sound even a little but loving level to you? Did she even know about the war crimes? Did she carefully bet 699,997+ files?

... would you want the police to randomly trash 700,000 homes this year in hopes of finding a killer or meth lab or two?

I thought she gave them to Wikileaks similar to how Snowden gave a poo poo load to a few journos.

Wikileaks is obviously bad, but back then it was the place to blow your whistle.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Commie NedFlanders posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:owned:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

The subtext of every cnf thread ever made

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

R-Type posted:

Nope. Piece of garbage, waste products, feces. So I assume you support the memo and Nunes's efforts too, no? That was whistle-blowing. Wait, it doesn't fit the liberal-leftist agenda.

Nunes, a noted partisan, releasing his memo doesn't really fit into what I'd consider to be whistleblowing -- we could certainly include "leaking information in an attempt to cause political damage" as a type of whistleblowing, but that'd be pretty disgenuous, don't you think? I mean, could you be specific as to what you are upset by with regard to Manning's leaks? Do you think Nunes's leak is even remotely important?

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
e: nvm

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Orkin Mang posted:

ive seen some screen caps of chelsea manning leaving area 51 with a stack of documents marked with the highest possible government classification, in a disastrous low cut number shell certainly come to regret. what was she thinking?

"At least its not a Marchesa."

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is op mid meltdown or what

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
here's a reminder that cnf once made a thread asking about how he could get people to pay him for his writing. that will never stop being funny to me.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
If you think Devin Nunes is an American hero whistleblower I've got a bridge you can't afford not to buy.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

amusinginquiry posted:

Manning/Wu 2020

lol they'd be scratching each others' eyes out before the first day was done.

it would rule, I support this ticket 100%

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hakuna matata

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I only understand the posts with excessive emoticons, please do that more.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I feel like electing Chelsea Manning is the second step of a bad slippery slope (first being Trump of course) towards nominating people like Trump more and more often.

I don’t think ill of Manning herself, but her actions in the past give me pause to support her in ways that I do other trans/gay/queer people who are pushing boundaries.

Besides, what has Manning done outside of make talking points, post things on Twitter, and betray the United States? If she goes into this pushing a solid agenda and wins voters over the right way, cool and good. But she sounds like a weird alternate Trump so far and I hate what that means moving forward

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Who are some of the trans gay queers you support

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

well i voted your last thread a 5

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
How did she "betray" the United States?

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

chelsea manning is good and if you think exposing war crimes is "traitorous" you should probably check yourself

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

We Know Catheters posted:

How did she "betray" the United States?

when she stood pouting on the beach head in a bikini made out of a cut up american flag to distract the greatest generation on d day

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
blowing kisses to spellbound boys from iowa, serving up their youthful transfixed bodies into the nazi meta grinder

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Buccaneer posted:

Who are some of the trans gay queers you support

I didn’t have a beef with that lady who won a state seat in Virginia.

Patrick Cowley was gay as hell but I love his music.

Elton John is pretty cool I guess

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
who would vote for this dude?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
elton john looks like a pile of laundry

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Orkin Mang posted:

elton john looks like a pile of laundry

he's coasted for 45 years without releasing a good album thanks to goodbye yellow brick road

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i think she should be prince of the senate

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are we still waiting on confirmation regarding Manning's status as a friend of Richard Spencer?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
release all the documents ever made to the public imo

secrets are lies

everyone should know everything about everyone and everything

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

I always thought hakuna matata was something the autistic kids said. Go figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Blazing Ownager posted:

she had a knife at her feet and had cut the words "I want" into a vinyl chair

i ate an ounce of mushrooms once and had a pretty bad trip, after a while I didn't even know what was going on, just hell alone in my apartment, i woke up on my floor the next day and found that i'd taken a sharpie and written "i don't know how to exist" on like EVERYTHING in my apartment, on my tv, all over the walls, my coffee table, my dishes, my mirror, everything. my dog came over and licked my face which was nice but then he turned to walk away and i saw that i'd written it across his side too

glad i didn't have a knife

• Locked thread