Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

everyone talks about how if they had a time machine they'd go back and kill hitler, why isn't anybody going back to let Anne listen to Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

eonwe

anne_frank_the_tank starts streaming wolfenstein II on twitch

Coolguye

Required by his programming!

eonwe posted:

anne_frank_the_tank starts streaming wolfenstein II on twitch

gets the most frags in a deathmatch, uses a spray that spells out "LOL" in braille

BoldFrankensteinMir

Anne Frank, slumped in her attic, bitching in chat about how tanks ruined Warthunder.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Coolguye posted:

gets the most frags in a deathmatch, uses a spray that spells out "LOL" in braille
lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

wearing a lampshade

Starcitizen subforum freaking the gently caress out and doxxing Anne Frank when it's revealed her diary was never actually finished and we've just been reading an early alpha build for 75 years.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I'm still waiting on the last DLC for Anne Frank's diary. Right now no matter what she does there's only one ending and it sucks!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Unboxing video of endive for the 25th time in a row.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

cda posted:

i m going to hell

lol

• Locked thread