Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

COMRADES posted:

America should import more UK rap bc our poo poo sucks now, for the most part.
I could "get" dubstep, I could "get" EDM (because it wasn't really new), but Mumble/Trap/Whatever is the first music that genuinely makes me feel old because I just don't get it. I don't listen and think it's crap or anything, it just seems like it should be this super-niche thing and yet it's the mainstream now. God I knew I'd get lame as I got older but this hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

COMRADES posted:

America should import more UK rap bc our poo poo sucks now, for the most part.

British rap sucks too

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Gaunab posted:

rap sucks too

Fixed that for you.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I LIKE ALL MUSIC EXCEPT RAP AND COUNTRY

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

supernatural blonde posted:

Fixed that for you.

no it doesn't you close minded racist

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Gaunab posted:

no it doesn't you close minded racist

How dare you say that, you humourless child.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Scroobius pip tho.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gaunab posted:

British rap sucks

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

There's some decent grime but it's always only one or two songs per rapper

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjOZtWZ56lc

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Grime is literally poo poo. Garage was poo poo with coffee in it. Dizeee raskal? Find me a rapper in the uk that doesnt sound like a victim at a five year olds birthday party.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

wit posted:

Grime is literally poo poo. Garage was poo poo with coffee in it. Dizeee raskal? Find me a rapper in the uk that doesnt sound like a victim at a five year olds birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvUVxYndYuU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The British have been exported their second-rate celebrities to America for decades if not centuries so there's nothing new under the sun.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i used to think I hated country but I found out that I just hate the dumbass whiny mainstream poo poo that country has become

songs about robbing banks and poo poo are pretty good though

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
have u tried runing it off and on again AHHAAH

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

wit posted:

https://youtu.be/ZNqlSrhUOgs

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

BloodRed posted:

have u tried runing it off and on again AHHAAH
Hey that guy with the funny hair said a strange OH MY STARS

(Windows Vista joke)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Thots and Prayers posted:

Is Mr. Bean still alive? We should offer him citizenship and have him die over here like John Lennon

Have you not seen the first Mr. Bean movie? Because he already did go over there and die.

• Locked thread