Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
A computerized nose you plug in via USB. It sniffs up smells and turns them into bits so that you can run calculations on those bits. It can tell what you had for breadfast, and/or if youve smooched on pussy within the past 24 hrs. It can use data over time to determine the bettering/worsening state of ur gut flora / butt flora.

A separate adapter, shaped like a butt, can be used to released smells youve saved on your hard drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
alexa smell my finger

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
a computer module that can smell is the IT department

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I have a computer with no nose!

How does it smell?

Terrible!

:dadjoke:

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

mods

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Helianthus Annuus posted:

alexa smell my finger

lol

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
smell the glove

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
everyone knows cakefarts was a glorified tech demo for oculus snift.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

I HAVE GOUT posted:

A computerized nose you plug in via USB. It sniffs up smells and turns them into bits so that you can run calculations on those bits. It can tell what you had for breadfast, and/or if youve smooched on pussy within the past 24 hrs. It can use data over time to determine the bettering/worsening state of ur gut flora / butt flora.

i too get my startup ideas from 1994’s live action film adaptation of richie rich. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.agilent.com/en/products/mass-spectrometry/gc-ms-instruments/quadrupole-time-of-flight-gc-ms/7250-gc-q-tof here ya go kid

• Locked thread