Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

Bacon Taco posted:

You are supposed to smoke two blunts before you smoke two blunts, and then you smoke two more. I think you're doing it right?

:weedass:

Yet another millennial giving advice that could kill. Take this kind of poo poo to the hard reduction megathread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Miss Psychosis posted:

Yet another millennial giving advice that could kill. Take this kind of poo poo to the hard reduction megathread.

Please calm down, my angry dude. How about a blunt or two? Pass it to someone different than you, in this thread that's what we do

peanut

posting itt

cda

by Hand Knit

Miss Psychosis posted:

Millennials ruined smoking weed, and racism

Miss Psychosis

cda posted:

Millennials ruined smoking weed, and racism

Remember how racism made music more powerful? Fear of a Black Planet is basically a meaningless mess today.

cda

by Hand Knit
I think they mean that the dirt on the planet is black? Not sure why that would be scary. Maybe it is poor in nutrients.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

cda posted:

I think they mean that the dirt on the planet is black? Not sure why that would be scary. Maybe it is poor in nutrients.

The album SHOULD have been about dirt. It would've been more inclusive, and left a better legacy. One we could still enjoy today.

cda

by Hand Knit
*pulls out a stool named FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET with three legs titled HIP HOP, BOMB SQUAD, and RACISM*

*pulls out a saw and cuts off the RACISM leg*

see?

----------------

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

cda posted:

dark earth is very rich in nutrients. the color black was considered symbolic of life by the egyptians because it was the color of the most fertile soil after floods.

cda

by Hand Knit

Sham bam bamina! posted:

dark earth is very rich in nutrients. the color black was considered symbolic of life by the egyptians because it was the color of the most fertile soil after floods.

why would anyone fear that, then?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
If the titles of the songs were things like "My Pumpkin is Too Big" and "Fast-Growing Peas" I would understand but I don't get "911 is a Joke." Is the joke that 911 won't help you with your harvest?

----------------

Miss Psychosis

cda posted:

If the titles of the songs were things like "My Pumpkin is Too Big" and "Fast-Growing Peas" I would understand but I don't get "911 is a Joke." Is the joke that 911 won't help you with your harvest?

What's freaky is that 9/11 didn't even happen for 11 more years.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Racism you're days are numbered. #RacisimIsBad

----------------

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

drilldo squirt posted:

Like and subscribe

Miss Psychosis

drilldo squirt posted:

I disagree with this just because you said it. #RacismIsGood

kalel

Robot Made of Meat posted:

What if we ended racism, but we did it for all the wrong reasons?

*during the climactic final battle with the bad guy, Racism*

Racism: If you kill me, you'll become just as bad as me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Miss Psychosis posted:

My advice is lovely but I'm like 3 millennials old.

• Locked thread