Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tadders
Feb 13, 2008
35% Gender Confused

What is Lord of Dice?

Lord of Dice is a mobile game that combines Trading Card Game elements and Board Game mechanics into a strategic RPG. Players will utilize a 'Master' character to control up to 6 'Dicer' heroes at a time to navigate through each stage. Each Dicer card has 1 of 6 different attack types and has a set 'Move' value that determines how many spaces the Master can move on the board.

What are Dicers?

All Dicers have the following attributes:

• Move Value - Determines how many spaces the Master can move (1-6). This value is random for each Dicer.

• Attack Type - Determines how the Dicer will attack (see the Attack Types below). Each Dicer has a set Attack Type.

• Dice Type - Determines the type of Dice that's rolled during a Dice Battle. Each Dicer has a set Dice Type.

• Charge Point - A special ability that charges up every turn. A Blue charge point value will increase the chance of higher dice rolls during a Dice Battle and a Red charge point value will increase the Dicer's attack when fully charged.

• Skills - Each Dicer has 3 unique abilities. These abilities can be unlocked as you evolve and grow the Dicer.

What are the different attack types?

• Melee Attack Type: Will move up to 6 spaces (depending on your Dicer's Move value) until you encounter an enemy. If an enemy is encountered, you will stop moving on the tile in front of the enemy to attack.

• Piercer Attack Type: Will first attack up to 4 tiles in front of you before moving.

• Magic Attack Type: Will first attack the 6 tiles (3x2) in front of your Master before moving.

• Whirlwind Attack Type: Will first attack the 8 tiles around your Master before moving.

• Sniper Attack Type: Will first attack the tiles that are 4-5 spaces away before moving.

• Bomber Attack Type: Will first attack the 7 (1x3x3) tiles directly behind your Master before moving.

What are Masters?

A Master is the main character or hero you use on your journey in Lord of Dice. The Master will use the power of the Dicers to move throughout the stage and attack. There are 4 different Masters to select from initially:

Each of these Masters have a powerful and unique skill that can change the tides of battle. This skill can be upgraded through the Master menu using Rainbow Shards and Medals. When a Master's skill is used, you will not move on the board and the skill will be used in your current location.

Masters can also equip runes to further boost their strength in battle. There are a total of 5 rune slots and each slot has a specific rune type that can be equipped.

Lastly, Masters have different 'Critical' and 'Counter' stats. The Critical and Counter stats will only appear during a 'Dice Battle'.

F.A.Q.

Q: Reroll?

A: Follow this guide.

Q: Who am I rerolling for?

A: Kitsune. Nute is a good alternative.

Q: Why am I getting random items at random times?

A: If you log in at the following times you will get some free stuff:

Special Event Hours (PST)
9:00am - 10:00am
12:00pm - 1:00pm
6:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00pm - 10:00pm

Q: Tier list?

A: Here.

External Links

TURN ON 60 FPS IN SETTINGS

Tadders fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Feb 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

reroll forever for the god-tier character, kitsune. actually it only took me like 35 tries. ymmv.

Tadders
Feb 13, 2008
35% Gender Confused
There are two promotions happening right now:

Deina's Relay Mission has started!

Event Details
During the event period, you'll receive 'Sweets' as a rare drop from the Infinity Tower as well as through Deina's Daily Missions or by purchasing them from the Shop within Deina's Event Page. You can exchange the Sweets for amazing rewards including Gems, Evolution Stars, Summon Cards and more! If you collect all 14 rewards, you'll receive Deina herself, a 5★ Dicer!

Tap the event icon in-game for more info!

Requiem's Feather Event is ending very soon on 2/13 at 2:00AM (PST), so this weekend is your LAST CHANCE to get Requiem, a RARE & POWERFUL 5★ Sniper Dicer!

To help increase your chances of summoning Requiem, we'll be sending out 1 Wing Cube every day this weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), so be sure to login and claim your Wing Cubes!

Lastly, when the event ends on 2/13, all Feathers obtained from the event will be removed, so be sure to use all your Feathers before the event ends!

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

the newbie guides are super important, please don't waste your ridiculously rare awakening jellies. i almost did until i read them and realized i was dumb. also there's a lot of junky nat 4*s that are useful solely for awakening fodder, like Pomodora who is farmable on floor 9. if you have a 4* dicer that doesn't have 'Max Awakening: +1 to Breakthrough use counts' on their awaken screen, there's a good chance they're just instant fodder for high end awakenings.

you can also keep resetting your google advertising ID and just watchignore ads for basically infinite keys.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I pay attention the Guns of Glory ad. Gives me memories of playing simant in sandbox mode and making an arena of red and black ants.

Tadders
Feb 13, 2008
35% Gender Confused
We're currently leveling up the guild right now for some bonuses so if you're playing it would really help us out if you join.

Today's a good chance to get a great 5* unit for cheap by doing the Descent daily dungeon. You can find out the details here.

Tadders
Feb 13, 2008
35% Gender Confused

A lot of new events are currently underway including a few that rewards 5*s:

Lilith Cube Event

Valentine's Racing Special Dungeon Event

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Looks good cant wait to try this game thanks for the info!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tadders
Feb 13, 2008
35% Gender Confused
With the release of all the new Guild activities and how necessary they are to player progression we have decided to ditch the goon guild for now and join more established guilds.

• Locked thread